PDA

View Full Version : Late October cruise question

disneyange
06-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone,

I recently found this board and have gathered tons of useful information. We are avid Disney fans and make it to the world at least twice each year. My DD (age 9) and I have finally convinced my DH to consider a cruise. We have trips planned to the World planned for late June and early November. June is too fast approaching for us to add on a cruise. However, I am considering throwing on the 3-night cruise sailing on 10/30. Alternatively, we could do a 4-night cruise sailing on 10/26 (our anniversary, btw.).

Is there anything special going on for Halloween or would we be better off doing the 4-day trip?

Any and all advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks!

"Ginger"
06-06-2003, 08:00 PM
Why not cruise for Halloween. It's so much fun and your DD will love T-or-T'ing on the ship. They'll have costume parades and contest and parties etc, etc, etc.... You can still celebrate your Annie on the 10/30 cruise.

Then again you could skip the parks and join our group on the Disney Magic for a whole week of Halloween fun sailing 10/25.

rae519
06-06-2003, 10:12 PM
You will love the extra three days of pampering!!!

Go for the 7 and be with us on Halloween!!!!

Rae

ohioMickey
06-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by disneyange
would we be better off doing the 4-day trip?

DEFINITELY! Trust me--you will NOT want to get off that ship on the third day.

rae519
06-06-2003, 11:08 PM
It's always an ugly sight to see someone hanging on to the rail screaming, "I'm not going! I'm not going"!

Rae
("Just come along quietly..")

ohiominnie
06-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by rae519
It's always an ugly sight to see someone hanging on to the rail screaming, "I'm not going! I'm not going"!

Yeah, that's one pic I've not seen at Shutters! Seems like the cruise photographers capture everything else. Guess they're trained to leave this situation alone!!