PDA

View Full Version : Big Favor Needed From Upcoming Cruiser...

formerCPer
06-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Help!
On our recent cruise I bought for myself one of the neat "tilted" DCL coffee mugs available in the gift shop on Deck 4.
It's been very popular and a topic of discussion at my work.
Anyway, my Dad, who also was on the trip, didn't get one but now wishes he had done so.
I know it won't arrive by Father's Day, but would any upcoming cruiser be willing to purchase one for me while on board? It is $10.50. We can work out some arrangement for S&H, etc.
I know there's a good saint out there some where.
Thanks so much!

eek40
06-06-2003, 10:18 AM
If you dont get any help before this I am going in November and will be happy to pick this up, and I am in Oklahoma also...so shipping would be cheap:) Where are you in OK?
Aimee

PlaneJoy
06-06-2003, 11:05 AM
I would be happy to try to find it for you. We are going on the 6/14 Magic. If you have a picture of what you need, that would help greatly. If not, let me know the gift shop (if you know it) and a good description.

Send me a PM....I'm sure we can work something out!

-joy

formerCPer
06-06-2003, 01:33 PM
PlaneJoy,
Thank you so much! I'll send you a PM this weekend w/pic.

formerCPer
06-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Aimee,
Forgot to respond about my whereabouts ... you'll be delighted to know that from my office vantage I can clearly see the grand construction of OU's expanded Memorial Stadium right here in the heart of Norman. Can't wait for the Cowboys to come down for a whippin'. (Of course I've been saying that for three years now!) ;)

eek40
06-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Oh no an ou fan...lol. Well your alright anyways if you like disney:)
Aimee

The Kagers
06-06-2003, 10:27 PM
only 2 things that come from Oklahoma.....

eek40
06-06-2003, 11:09 PM
what would those two things be?

kbp13
06-08-2003, 07:59 PM
I saw one of those in Character Warehouse before but have not seen anything in any of the later visits. Probably not going to get lucky but it's always worth a check at Character Warehouse for other items. I did get a tie there that I wore on the cruise that visit.

PlaneJoy
06-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by formerCPer
Help!
On our recent cruise I bought for myself one of the neat "tilted" DCL coffee mugs available in the gift shop on Deck 4.
It's been very popular and a topic of discussion at my work.
Anyway, my Dad, who also was on the trip, didn't get one but now wishes he had done so.
I know it won't arrive by Father's Day, but would any upcoming cruiser be willing to purchase one for me while on board? It is $10.50. We can work out some arrangement for S&H, etc.
I know there's a good saint out there some where.
Thanks so much!

Do you still need this favor? I'm leaving this weekend and would be happy to help!

-joy

manchurianbrownbear
06-10-2003, 11:12 AM
You've got to rent "An Officer and a Gentleman" if you want to know what two things come out of Oklahoma!