PDA

View Full Version : What would you recommend?

jenjie
06-05-2003, 09:08 PM
I'm putting together a Disney scrapbook for my parents. (My own is now officially FINISHED! Not in my picturetrail folder yet though.) My parents have taken all of the siblings' families to Disney World. So I'm having everybody contribute a few pages from their own trips.

I'm having trouble coming up with a title page. Can you recommend a way to do one without a picture? I was going to use clipart but it gets fuzzy when I enlarge it.

I want the main idea to be "Thanks for the memories". I don't know what else to do. List each family and the year they went? I'm clueless here! Any ideas?

aurora19
06-05-2003, 09:18 PM
A friend of mine made a cover page for her Disney album using all character stickers and placed them in a large circle. In the center she put a large title (like Our Disney Dreams). It looked great (better than this description sounds :rolleyes: )

Spinning
06-06-2003, 06:55 AM
I am terrible with titles! But I have seen the circle done before and looks really neat. It was a baby album.
What I did for the front page of the grandparent album. I used my square cutter and cut the scraps or pictures I didn't use into small squares and did a mosaqic page and just did a index size card in the middle telling what the album was about.

How about "Let the Magic begin"
"The Gangs all here!"
"The most Magical trip of all"

BevS97
06-06-2003, 07:33 AM
I've also used the square punch idea, and I really like how it looks - I think it would work well with the 'Thanks for the Memories' idea - lots of glimpses of different memories from throughout the years.

Bev

jenjie
06-06-2003, 08:00 AM
That mosaic sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately we don't live in the same area and it's kind of a rush project. (I finished my pages this morning - did my last 3 layouts in an hour and a half!)

Ooooh how about a mosaic of words that describe Disney, our families, our gratitude, etc?

ToDisney
06-06-2003, 10:45 AM
I have the PERFECT page for you!!! I found it on twopeas. I love the saying and plan on using it. I just can't figure out if I want it to begin the book or end it.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=123403

yummy72
06-06-2003, 12:05 PM
The title page in our disney album is actually a pocket page, and it has a giant Mickey head (1 lrg black circle, two smaller ones) and then the title across that I cut the pocket around the mickey ears. Hope that makes sense!

Candi

jenjie
06-06-2003, 01:36 PM
ToDisney that is a cool page!

Candi I could DO that Mickey head! Pocket or without pocket. I just bought the coluzzle circle template! :D Cool idea.