PDA

View Full Version : Grand Cayman Excursions??

piglet33
06-05-2003, 02:51 PM
Ok, I have finally figured out our plans for Key West and Cozumel. Now I only have Grand Cayman left.

Which would be better with a 1 year old? Beach Break or Rum Point Beach Adventure? What are the pros and cons of both?

Thanks so much!

piglet33
06-06-2003, 09:11 AM
bump

anyone??

Buckaroo's Dad
06-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Hi piglet33.

Which would be better with a 1 year old? Beach Break or Rum Point Beach Adventure?

The Rum Point Beach Adventure involves far too much traveling for a 1-year old. I recommend doing the Beach Break on your own. If you hire a cab, you can also take a quick drive over to The Turtle Farm before building sand castles on Seven Mile Beach...

tbuot
06-07-2003, 08:15 AM
We did the Beach Break from DCL. I have DS2 and DS5..the beach worked well for us. There is a bar and grill so you have easy access to refreshment. You get chairs (though I must say we had to search for some) this beach is used by a hotel (Ithink holiday inn) anyway we had a good time and had considered rum point as well.

I also didn't want to worry about transportation. I know alot of people just get cabs but with the children I just wanted it to be easy and taken care of by DCL--IMHO