PDA

View Full Version : Vacations to go??

MartyP
06-05-2003, 11:07 AM
Does anyone have experience using Vacations to go? What other companies have you used for reservations? This will not be for a dcl cruise.
Thanks,
MartyP

Padre Disney
06-06-2003, 09:47 AM
We have not used them but a couple we know used them last November for a 4 day cruise. They got a 4 day cruise out of Miami for $199pp. I think it was the week before Thanksgiving. When they returned I ask lots of questions. She said the room was small and was on the inside but they didn't use the room much so it wasn't a problem. They thought the ship was fine and had a great time. Turns out they had been on the ship that had the bad fire a couple of weeks ago. She did say that they would use vacation to go again. :D

CaliforniaDreaming
06-07-2003, 04:58 PM
We used vacationstogo.com for our Disney Cruise, had a great experience with them. :)

Disney Debbie
06-07-2003, 06:00 PM
I subscribe to their countdown list but haven't used them. A friend of mine from work did last year though and had no problems. She was very pleased with her cruise and her price.

disvaclub92
06-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the info - I get their emails - but was wondering how good they were.