PDA

View Full Version : OMG - You NEED to see this scraproom

SplshMtn99
06-04-2003, 05:22 PM
LOL ---- if your DH ever says you have too much stuff.....show him this!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=525564

Oh --and I ventured into her other albums. She seriously has a problem with collecting things -- check out the beanies (no offense Beanie :teeth: )......and I counted 8 litter boxes lined up in a row!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!

WendyZ
06-04-2003, 05:26 PM
All I can say is WOW!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I have NEVER seen anything like it!!!!

saturday97
06-04-2003, 05:27 PM
Holy Mackeral!:eek:

crazyforpooh
06-04-2003, 05:28 PM
OMG!!!!

I'm speechless

SplshMtn99
06-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Ok.....but anyone see ANY completed layouts or books???

She shops......not scraps.

I know, I know.... I should talk! :rolleyes: ;)

EDITED: never mind....guess she stamps...doesn't scrap.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't start stamping....it looks EXPENSIVE!!

WendyZ
06-04-2003, 05:36 PM
SplshMtn99...I love your note to self!!! LOL!!!!:teeth: I have no clue how she knows what she has and what she doesn't. Well on second thought...I bet there isn't anything she doesn't have!!!!;) (just kidding)

nicki dahling
06-04-2003, 05:56 PM
I've seen this room before. She must be in the business. I can't imagine having that much stuff and not be a supplier. As much as hubby likes buying stuff for my scrapbooks even he would say this was ove the top. I hope she gets in some scrapbook time.
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling)

Timon
06-04-2003, 08:19 PM
Wow! Ya know it's big when you refer to part of your room and the "north east corner"! LOL

Yeah, she has a stamping business, can you imagine if she also scrapped!!!???:eek:

12 CATS!!!! 8 litter boxes...holy crap! I have a hard enough time keeping two litter boxes clean....8!!!?????:earseek:

But, hey...if I ever win the lotto....just WAIT and see my SB room then! LOLOLOL

"and over here in grid C7, we have embellishments....not including eyelets, of course, those are in F13..."

SplshMtn99
06-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Timon
"and over here in grid C7, we have embellishments....not including eyelets, of course, those are in F13..."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Sharby
06-05-2003, 01:13 AM
hmm...she names her cats after states....let's see there's 50 states......hmmm :teeth:

It reminded me of a friend who named her first child with a name starting with "A" and her second child with a name starting with a "B". Then she had her third child and it was named with a name starting with a "C". :eek: Fortunately, though she stopped there.

I must say... with that many cats.....it could get outta control real quick but she seems to be really on the ball with it. I commend her for that. :D

poohbear1029
06-05-2003, 05:29 AM
YIKES!!!! I have one drawer of stamps! I need to show DH these pictures so he will relax about the volume of my supplies!!!;)

Can you imagine though....she has to have over $200K in supplies there.....you'd have to have more than just a rider on her homeowners....

And 12 cats, 8 litter boxes...BLECH!

bananiem
06-05-2003, 08:08 AM
My thoughts...
1.) Ok, she obviously doesn't have kids that would get into all that stuff.
2.) She must have a get to keep the cats out.
3.) There are just so many trips to WDW I could go on with the amount she sunk into that room!!!!

And last but not least...
HOLY CRAP!!!! That's not a room!!!That's an enitre basement!!!
:D

goofymom/pop
06-05-2003, 08:27 AM
holy cow....or holy cat as the case may be.....;)

A fellow scrapper friend of mine owns 6,000 rubber stamps and two die cut letter systems....quik cuts and sizzix, not to mention over 100 sizzix dies....and the list goes on. Plus each and every piece of CM product ever made.

shaking my head in disbelief.....:eek:

I thought I had it good with my own scrappin room with a rolling cart and two tables.....lol:rolleyes:

cin

holycow
06-05-2003, 11:28 AM
HOLYCOW!!!!!!!!! is right.....

I'm practically speachless! lol

HC

Beanie
06-05-2003, 11:43 AM
It's okay, I don't take offense...I <b>know</b> I have a problem with my collecting habit!:teeth:;):p LOL I have about as many as she has in her curio...I am not too bad!:p But those are the only ones you can "actually" see...I have Rubbermaid containers filled with ones too...My DH just loves me! ROFL!

She has an incredible amount of stamping stuff!! Wow!!! Amazing!

Alice28
06-05-2003, 11:51 AM
My jaw was dropped the entire time I was looking at the room....I wonder if she has like a list of what is in every drawer...she must. I can't imagine! I wonder if she owns her own store or what...wow!

FergieTCat
06-05-2003, 02:24 PM
My scrapbook room looks exactly like that, only MUCH smaller. Well, OK, maybe I only have a dining room table with my stuff and two cats on it.

To tell you the truth, that scrapbook room looks bigger than my entire apartment. :rolleyes: Someday I hope for a two-bedroom place so I can use one as an office/craft room.

Keep dreamin' ...

FantasticDisFamily
06-05-2003, 03:10 PM
WHY?

She owns a business - ok, I can buy the computer area and the shelves of catalogs - sort of. But my gosh! She has more stuff worth more than my whole house! I agree $200K at least.

I wouldn't know where to start with all that paper and drawer after drawer of stuff!

Yikes! It is giving me hives just thinking about it all!

Deb

rvoto
06-05-2003, 11:40 PM
when we all get picked on for scrapping too much we need to refere back to that room . Book mark that page! we all might need to show that what we do is NOTHING!!!!!!!

Mamu
06-06-2003, 06:44 AM
Wow! Wouldn't it be nice everytime you needed something, it's right there filed orderly.

She has more supplies then the craft store.

As far as her collecting habit I collect things too, so I can't comment.

poohbear1029
06-06-2003, 07:15 AM
I lose track of how much stuff I have and its a mere fraction of what she has........she is in desperate need of shopaholic support group!!!

And, who has that much spare room in their house?????? I mean, I have to allow DH to have some belongings! ;)

SplshMtn99
06-06-2003, 07:46 AM
Well at least she's organized. LOL

Tantor
06-09-2003, 08:52 PM
maybe she would let us going shopping at her house ;)

That's bigger than some of our stores up here in TO

Cinders
06-10-2003, 04:22 PM
Holy cow!!!!!!!! If only I had a basement to turn into a total hobby room too. And not only 12 cats but one dog. Can you imagine trying to find one specific stamp in all those drawers?!?