View Full Version : scrapbooking help

06-03-2003, 03:16 PM
I need to know the name of one of those paper folders or creaser.

I have seen it used on Carol Duval and itís some kind of bone/stick.

I proper name and link would be greatly appreciated.


06-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Are you looking for what it is, or a particular brand? It sounds like what you're talking about is a paper crimper. Apparently there are alot of them out there but if you are trying to get the effect as seen on this link, that's what you're looking for. Any brand would probably do. I'm using this as an example. ;)


06-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Stampin' Up sells one called a Bone Folder, I believe....its not like the crimper that jenjie posted. Its just for making one single crease, like down the fold of a card.

You can also use a scoring blade on your rotary cutter or on your slide cutter.

06-04-2003, 09:27 AM
Yes it is a bone folder. Thanks.