PDA

View Full Version : Secret decks

jfeasel
06-03-2003, 10:58 AM
I thought I read somewhere that there was a secret deck area on deck #7 and somewhere else. I'm looking for an out of the way place to read. Are the decks in the forward or aft part of the ship?

kdmkdm7
06-03-2003, 11:08 AM
The "secret deck" is on Deck 7 aft. They usually have several lounge chairs there. There is also a smaller one on deck 8 aft.

nosnerk
06-03-2003, 01:26 PM
it's not a secret and usually packed or at the very least "saved" with towels

jds
06-03-2003, 02:50 PM
I guess this "secret" has become public knowledge (via this board?) since we cruised on the Magic last July. We never saw anyone else on the Deck 7 or 8 aft deck---though we didn't spend much time there because they usually smelled like a fast food restaurant (which we figured was fumes from Topsiders, directly above)... but I'm sorry to hear it's been crowded these days--

floridaminnie
06-03-2003, 07:29 PM
When we went in March on a four day there were only two other people. It was nice and quiet, so I guess it all depends on how many Disers are onboard! :p

ohioMickey
06-03-2003, 08:19 PM
On the May 4th Wonder, the secret decks were mostly deserted every time we ventured there or looked down upon them from deck 10. No more than 2-3 people there at any one time.

inkkognito
06-03-2003, 08:50 PM
I've got photos of both of these decks on my website at www.***************** or www.******************* if anyone wants to see what they look like. They haven't been too crowded when we've checked on our last few 3 day cruises. I would guess they are more crowded on the 7 day trips because more people have time to find them.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************