PDA

View Full Version : Radisson at the port

kellyb2000
06-03-2003, 08:15 AM
Are there any promotional codes floating around out there for the Radisson at the port? I remember last year there being a "fall"code. Just curious as we are trying to figure out where to stay the night before. Always looking for a deal.

dclwdwlover
06-03-2003, 03:02 PM
Thanks - I didn't think to ask about disc. codes & we're going shortly after you. If I find any I'll let you know. Vice-versa??? :rolleyes:

allshookup
06-03-2003, 04:17 PM
If you go into the Raddison web site to make a reservation click on "show all rates" and you might be able to get a standard room for 89.00 under the visit fla std rate.

kellyb2000
06-04-2003, 07:29 AM
The only rate I could find is the basic (with parking for the duration of the cruise) and it was $120 (with taxes). That's a little much for me especially when the only plus is it's right there by the port. Don't get me wrong, I know it's a very nice hotel but I would rather pay $40 to park at the terminal and spend $80 or less on a room down on the strip. Now if I could find a deal like the one going on last year with the "fall" code ($59/room, or $99/suite with whirlpool) I would do it. I'll keep checking though, and will post if I see anything!