PDA

View Full Version : How many Palo ressies can 1 person make?

izzinmac
06-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Seventh cruise but I haven't got a clue! This time we are in a group of 22 people, 16 adults in 8 rooms. I'm sure we will all want to go to Palo as couples only on different days/times, and probably split up into two parties of 8 for brunch on two different days. The question - can one person make all the reservations for all 8 rooms? Can the same person do the multiple brunch reservations? If possible, what does that person need - a room card for each room? :confused:

Buckaroo's Dad
06-03-2003, 06:28 AM
The question - can one person make all the reservations for all 8 rooms? Can the same person do the multiple brunch reservations? If possible, what does that person need

They need the 3 "P"s: patience, paper and pencil...

4nana
06-03-2003, 07:04 AM
Unless it has changed, our experience in Dec was ~
Upon boarding we split up to make all the ressies. Yes, one person is allowed to make Palo ressies for different cabins. Yes, you will need a card from each room, unless you want it billed to your account. Enjoy :)

gassmandy
06-03-2003, 08:24 AM
Are you going to have enough pockets to carry all the KTTW cards??? And if so--I'll save a seat for you in Parrots Cay. (By the way--I'll get back to you when I decide what night we want at Palo and which group of 8 we'd prefer to be in for the brunch).:p :Pinkbounc :p :Pinkbounc

Nickymouse
06-04-2003, 07:20 PM
If you have 8 or more cabins booked, you can have group reservations book Palo for you prior to your cruise. We did this in November. They sat our group in the private room that holds up to 14 people at the table.

"Ginger"
06-04-2003, 08:20 PM
I've made ressies for large groups to all do brunch in Plao before. One year we had 22 and they asked that we split our group up 10 at one sitting then 30 minutes later 12. Last year we had 18 and we got to use the private room, it's nice but it was crowded and warm with that many people. Needing the KTTW cards must be something new cause I wasn't asked in late October for them. I just told them we were the Dis Group and had no problems. Each couple paid for their own brunch.
Guess I won't be offering to make Palo ressies for anyone on this years cruise.

MrsG
06-04-2003, 09:01 PM
We sat with a couple on the 7 day that would go up to Palo almost every night around 8pm to see if Palo had any tables left for two. They ate at Palo 4 out of 6 nights. On the other two nights, they just went to the scheduled resturant during their regular late seating.

"Ginger"
06-04-2003, 09:49 PM
When we cruised last year they told us to come up when ever we want to dine there to see if they had anything available. They usually did. That's why we like cruising in the fall, hurricane season or not, it's just one of the perks of taking a change.