PDA

View Full Version : Question about Surveys?

Liv2CdWorld
06-02-2003, 10:10 AM
I've noticed several people mention that they get paid for surveys. I signed up for one site (can't remember the name) and I'm lucky if I get 1 survey every 2 months - that's why I can't remember the name. Anyhow, I only get 10 points for doing the survey. :rolleyes:

Any good survey sites out there?:confused:

momto4obkids
06-02-2003, 02:22 PM
www.surveyspot.com

www.look-look.com

www.consumercorner.com

www.gozing.com

www.viewpointforum.com

www.opinionsite.com

www.discoverwhy.com

www.vividence.com

www.mysurvey.com

www.surveysavvy.com

these are all sites that pay and i have gotten quite a few surveys from.

hth!
Amanda

honeymom
06-02-2003, 03:36 PM
I think there is a link at the top of the rewards board. Sign up for a lot of them.

I made no money for about the first six weeks. Lately though, I have been making some money. Not enough to get rich on, but I hope to make $500-$1000 over the course of the year this way. Some pin money to help pay for a WDW vacation.

Liv2CdWorld
06-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Thank you!

I'd just like enough to put a dent in our next trip.

Maleficent2
06-02-2003, 07:34 PM
Beth

here is the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=268188

also surveys pick up when the eco is good. Although I have been getting quiet a few lately.

I usually try and do all the pay ones and only some of the points or contest entry ones.

Mal

Liv2CdWorld
06-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Maleficent2
Beth

here is the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=268188

also surveys pick up when the eco is good. Although I have been getting quiet a few lately.

I usually try and do all the pay ones and only some of the points or contest entry ones.

Mal
Thanks! The survey's I want to do are also the pay ones. Just couldn't find them until now :)

Thanks again!

Liv2CdWorld
06-02-2003, 08:24 PM
:eek: Holy cow that's a long list!!!!!!! :eek: