PDA

View Full Version : fairly new to webbies/mypoints ?

lexis53
05-31-2003, 10:01 AM
Thanks everyone! I took your advice and cashed out for $135 worth of webbies:Pinkbounc THAT is awesome! Absolutely awesome!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am now confused though. Do they come as separate $25 webbies or can the whole thing be combined? I wanted to add more to it and use it for my deposit:Pinkbounc ;) I am just so excited we are actually going!

So how do I combine these? Do they do it for me? Or am I stuck with a lot fo separate ones?

Thanks! Alexis

jjohnson
05-31-2003, 10:29 AM
You will get a confirmation email from MyPoints. Click on the link to webcertificate, register & claim. From there its easy to add funds - just click the link.

If you ordered all of your webbies at the same time, you will not get individual amounts. Just a grand total.

Way to go!

lexis53
05-31-2003, 10:43 AM
thanks!:D

Eilonwy
05-31-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by lexis53
Thanks everyone! I took your advice and cashed out for $135 worth of webbies:Pinkbounc THAT is awesome! Absolutely awesome!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am now confused though. Do they come as separate $25 webbies or can the whole thing be combined? I wanted to add more to it and use it for my deposit:Pinkbounc ;) I am just so excited we are actually going!

So how do I combine these? Do they do it for me? Or am I stuck with a lot fo separate ones?

Thanks! Alexis

Just wanted to add that when you redeem them, you will set up an account with Webcertificates. Your account number is your "Master Card" number, and that is what you will use when you add them to your deposit. You CAN add funds to your webcert account, but I think it costs you 1-2% of the amount to do so. So you're better off just calling with your webcert number and your normal credit card number. They should be able to run both numbers through.

HTH!