PDA

View Full Version : Problem logging in at DisneyStore!

nicolep91
05-30-2003, 02:14 PM
Can someone please do me a huge favor and try logging on to Disneystore.com and let me know if it works for you?

I've been trying to place an order for over an hour and I can't log in to the site!! It's very frustrating b/c I want to place my order today to get my free Nemo tix since its the last day for the promotion.

Thanks!!

eller
05-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Logged right in.

Lori

nicolep91
05-30-2003, 02:43 PM
How strange!
:confused:
I just tried again & it still won't work for me. I can't get to my checkout page either.

Thanks for trying, Lori. I'm at work right now so maybe I'll try on my home computer later.

eller
05-30-2003, 05:23 PM
It was a very bad thing! :) I almost had to shop!

Have a great day!

Lori

lalapodip
05-30-2003, 06:20 PM
The site keeps "closing" temporarily on me.... but just as an FYI - if you are able to actually GO to a DS, the CM that helped me today said that they will use up ALL of the Nemo tickets (it didn't expire today at the store). Good luck!!:D

snowwhitefan
05-30-2003, 08:35 PM
I always have that problem at the Disney Store web site. I always use codes for discounts, and you can't use the codes without logging in, and the darn website never lets me log in. In the past, I have just reregistered with a different email address and shop right after I register, because once I leave the website and try to come back, it won't let me log back in. Very irritating,a nd I don't know why, but you are not alone!

nicolep91
05-31-2003, 06:29 AM
Thanks guys!

Snowwhitefan, that is exactly what I wanted to do (use a code) so I had to log in too. I was finally able to do it, thankfully!! I thought my dh was somehow controlling my computer so I couldn't spend any money!
;)

But of course I spent enough to get the Nemo tix, then my kids inform me that they want to go see it today with my niece and nephew so I won't have the tickets in time. Maybe we'll see it twice if it's good! :D

Thanks again,

jjohnson
05-31-2003, 10:39 AM
Write down your item #'s & click on catalog order. The code for free shipping is 4KZHM. I used it yesterday & it worked for me.

lalapodip
05-31-2003, 11:44 AM
....did the free shipping code REALLY work for you online? I thought that code only worked if you phoned in a catalog order. I tried what you said and went through checkout (not to really buy something, just to check it out) but there was still a charge listed for shipping and handling. Just wondering! :D

Beanie
05-31-2003, 11:47 AM
Glad you finally got it to work, Nicole! :)

jjohnson
05-31-2003, 02:48 PM
Yes, it "REALLY" worked. You have to click on the catalog link. I was going to order 2 days ago but didn't want to pay so I called Disney they told me to call a local disney store to get the code off the catalog (which I did) then I cleared my cart & started from scratch & got the free shipping which was alot better than the 10% off NEMO code.

lalapodip
05-31-2003, 03:03 PM
...I am sorry if I sounded mean. I am glad it worked for you - I wish I could figure out how to make it work for me!:D Oh, I just reread your post, and I think that it didn't work for me because I also used the 10% DC discount. Makes sense since you can't combine discounts! :rolleyes:

jjohnson
05-31-2003, 03:08 PM
its ok:)

I forgot to mention the 1st time I entered the order I had NEMO code but when I called they said to enter only 1 code. I had a small order so the free shipping was a better deal for me.

lalapodip
05-31-2003, 03:39 PM
:D I wish that I had seen your post BEFORE I ordered, because it would have been cheaper for me as well to have had free shipping INSTEAD of the 10% off. Live and learn!!;)