PDA

View Full Version : Silly post...

Squidge
05-30-2003, 12:18 PM
Just thought I would share something sillu - I am goig home tonight to eat my Disneyland Paris pasta (bought during our first and only trip last year) and imagine I am there!

He he!

Have a great weekend guys!

Kirsty x

KK Cat
05-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Yep, I bought some of this last week. Cheap too, E2.50 I think. Am going to save it for a while, until we really feel the need for something Disney!

Anne Marie

Squidge
06-02-2003, 07:33 AM
I agree with saving it Anne Marie. I bought mine in September last year and have been saving it until I needed a real pick me up - it did the trick I tell you!

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-15-2003, 06:13 PM
Great idea for a Disney dinner! :teeth:

I often make Mickey shaped pizza for dinner when I feel fore something Disney! :earsboy:

I also bougt Mickey cookie cutters and they are perfect to make Mickey shaped snacks with! :cool:

Squidge
06-16-2003, 04:49 AM
What a great idea - Mickey cookie cutters! I shall have to try and hunt some of those down over here in the UK!

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 05:01 AM
Also Mickey muffins are fun to make with the cast iron muffin pan! :earsboy:

I am a total Mickey freak! :teeth:
And my colletion is mostly things that you can use in your everyday life, to make the days brighter! :)

Not just a collection behind glass, to look at from time to time...

Squidge
06-16-2003, 05:02 AM
What another great idea! I think I wil have to buy myself a few Mickey and Disney cake making treats etc! I agree with you, I wouldnt want a collection just behind glass, I want to incorporate Disney into the every day!

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 05:34 AM
Then I can recommend Disneystore.com their Home section is really great! :)

They have everything for the entire home! :earsboy:
Just be careful and don't order any electrical stuff, since US and European voltage is different! :eek:

In case you don't happen to have a US/European converter.... ;)
I thought I had one... but it was my travellers kit that only works one way.... When you buy from the US you'd need it the other way... Right??? :confused: :p

Well, anyway.... Good Luck! :teeth:
Disney shopping is a Blast! :bounce:

Squidge
06-16-2003, 05:40 AM
What a great idea! Know what I will be searching on this internet today!

Have a great day!

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 05:52 AM
It's easy to get carried away.... ;)

Today I am waiting for DHL to deliver my package.... :teeth:
Had a little online-shopping-spree last week! :rolleyes: ;)

Have a Disney Day! :earsboy:

Squidge
06-16-2003, 06:10 AM
He he! Will have to try and limit myself!

Do you have any nice Disney goodies coming today??

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 06:36 AM
Try to limit myself??
Never belived in that before.... because it has never worked for me! :rolleyes: ;)
*LOL*

Yes, I have some fun Disney goodies coming today. :)

Since we are heading for DLRP in 2 weeks! :teeth:
I have bought some matching Disney clothes, so that we can spot eachother in the crowds! :earsboy:

Shorts, T-shirts and caps with "Disney"-logo on them! :)
(You know the one that's made of the different characters as letters)

I know that's just soooo touristish (sp?) ;)
But, after all... we are heading to Europes no1. tourist destination in peak-season! :p

So I guess we'll blend in just fine! :teeth:

Squidge
06-16-2003, 06:42 AM
Oooo you lucky things! Will be looking forwrad to the report!

I know the caps and stuff you mean - dont think I would convince my other half to wear those with me - but who knows!

He he I said I would TRY and limit myself - no promises here!

Feeling a bit pants here today (sore throat, headache) so think I am goi to head home sick in a bit - know what I will be doing when I get in though - duvet round shoulders, cup of tea, surfing disneystore.com!

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 10:12 AM
I know...*rub...rub* ;)

To get my other half to wear the outfit won't be that hard... :p
We always agree to Stay and Play the Disney Way to 100% on each trip! :earsboy:

No limits, and leave the gloominess at home! :cool:
We have no kids, and honestly, If we had kids... I don't think they'd keep up with us..... ;) ;) ;)

I am a total Disney-Theme-Park-Freak, and a 100% devoted Mickey Mouse collector! :teeth:

Did you know that the best cure ever, is to do some online shopping at Disneystore.com??

You'd be suprised how much better you'll feel after some browsing on the site... ;)

God Luck! :)

Squidge
06-16-2003, 10:17 AM
HIya,

AM at home now, surfing the net and with the Disney Channel on the TV behind me.

I hadnt realised that the best cure for a cold was disneystore.com, but it seems to be working!

My other half isnt a Disney freak like me at all! But he does humour me quit a lot. We have only been to Disneyland Paris once lats year, but my other half works for a travel company so we got a really good deal and could afford to stay at one of the resort hotels.

I adore Disney, Winnie the Pooh being my first love, and try and live a little bit of Disney every day. Have a picture of Eeyorre as my cell phone desktop at the moment!

Have a great day!

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 10:37 AM
I am glad to hear that Disneystore.com is helping! :cool:

We are both Disney freaks in my house, although I was the one that brought it with me! :teeth:

This time we are heading down to DLP for a week (7th - 14th of July)!!! I am soo excited! :earsboy:

We are staying at Disneyland Hotel - Castle Club with Park view. :)

Squidge
06-16-2003, 10:45 AM
Oooo now that sounds good! We stayed at Sequoia Lodge - cheap and cheerful! Wouold love to stay CC at Disneyland Hotel though - perfect!

I would be just as excited as you are he he!

Nice to see someone else is online as much as me too he he! What do you do for a living if you dont mind my asking... I am a PA so am connected basically all day to the internet- my life is lived through emails he he!

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 10:54 AM
I am also online a lot! :teeth:

I work at costumer support for a telephone operator in Oslo, Norway! :earsboy:
We are open 24/7.... so I have the wierdest working schedule...:rolleyes: ;)
Now I am at work, and I'll be working evening shift this whole week. :cool:

No problems with me, just go ahead and ask! :earsboy:

Squidge
06-16-2003, 11:02 AM
Ahhh I see! I am not sure I would be very good at doing shift work. I like my 8 hour days! Definateky dont think I could survive doing evenign shifts. I am a natural early bird and dont do very after 10.30 pm!

Srill, the wonders of the internet!

Going to have to sign off in a while I guess. Have made myself some flapjacks and have a loaf in the bread machine to go with my tea.

Shame to be going back ot work tomorrow he he!

Have a great day

Kirsty x

Jonas_Swe
06-16-2003, 11:38 AM
I have no problems with the shifts.... yet. :cool:
But they tell me that you don't last too long in a job like this! :eek:
Altough I am in on my 4th year now.... :earsboy:

Anyway, have a great evening! :)
And a Disney Day tomorrow at work! :teeth:

See you around the boards! :jester:

sunnyiscute
07-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Hello. I am keeping this thread (5 years later) going with a party sequence. Reason::confused3 :confused3 . here goes. BRING IN THE PARTY, BOYS!!. :rockband: :banana: :dance3: :dancer: :dogdance: :party: :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping3: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :maleficen :ccat: :donald: :dumbo: :sulley: :tigger: :hmghost: :figment: :stitch: :simba: :goofy: :mickeyjum