PDA

View Full Version : CBR to Richard Petty Experience

jacksonsmom
05-30-2003, 09:45 AM
Is my only option a cab? How far is the Richard Driving School from the CBR?
Is there any Disney transportation that shuttles you there?

I am thinking of a Father's Day gift for DH, he is a big NASCAR fan I am just trying to figure out how to arrange the transportation part since we will not have a car.

Thanks in advance

Lewisc
05-30-2003, 01:04 PM
It's on Disney property, Disney will get you there. Ask when you get there. I suspect it's some type of shuttle from TTC.

jacksonsmom
05-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Lewisc
It's on Disney property, Disney will get you there. Ask when you get there. I suspect it's some type of shuttle from TTC.

Thank you. I will ask when I get there

Chip 'n Dale Express
05-30-2003, 03:37 PM
They operate a shuttle from the TTC. Pickup is at the Lost & Found/Kennel area.

However... what I might suggest... Give them a call, and see if they will pick you up from your hotel directly.

jacksonsmom
05-30-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express

However... what I might suggest... Give them a call, and see if they will pick you up from your hotel directly.

Oh ok! Do I call the resort then before I get down there or just try to arrange once we are check in?

Thanks a BUNCH! :)

Chip 'n Dale Express
05-30-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by jacksonsmom
Oh ok! Do I call the resort then before I get down there or just try to arrange once we are check in?

Thanks a BUNCH! :)

I'd call them a day or so before you are scheduled for your appointment. Dial 0 from your room, and ask to be connected to it. Should you call from a cell phone, the number would be 1-800-BE-PETTY I beleive.

If that doesn't work... try calling the front desk.

jacksonsmom
05-30-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
I'd call them a day or so before you are scheduled for your appointment.

Thanks!
I will make sure I do.
You have been a really big help.

Thank you again

Chip 'n Dale Express
05-30-2003, 03:52 PM
One more thing though... Absolute worst case scenario... Just hop a MK or Epcot bus (whichever comes first) and from either park, hop the Monorail to the TTC. Like I said in a previous post, they definetly do have a shuttle that runs from the Kennel parking lot.

But like I said before... I don't see why they wouldn't come pick you up at CBR anyways... it's not that far. :)

Have fun!