PDA

View Full Version : Trading Pages Closing Comments!

pattyT
05-28-2003, 11:11 AM
So what do you all think?

Everyone should have recieved their own pages back already!

I want to thank Lynderella for the Thank You card I got! I am glad that you liked your pages! :)

Would you do it again?

Thanks for your input!

PAttyT

RRBB
05-28-2003, 11:28 AM
I loved it. YES!!! I'd definitely do it again. I had so much fun figuring out what to do, shopping for supplies, and trying new techniques & tools.

Thanks so much for suggesting it and organizing it. :)

FantasticDisFamily
05-28-2003, 12:21 PM
I would jump at the chance to do this again! Not only was it fun to do the pages but the ones I received back will add an entirely different element to my book.

Sign me up! And I promise I won't take as long to actually send finished pages this next time. I did them on time, just had a hard time finding good sturdy shipping material.

Deb

poohbear1029
05-28-2003, 01:06 PM
I would definitely do it again!! It was such a blast!!!

WDWLVR
05-28-2003, 07:25 PM
I had a great time and would do it again. I had fun doing my pages and got some great pages in return.

paulinewdw
05-29-2003, 09:07 AM
Although it was very stressful! I actually enjoyed "thinking out of the box".

pattyT
05-29-2003, 08:00 PM
when my swap-athon has ended we will have to do it again! I am in 6 other swaps on another board -
Give me a week or so here to finish up the ones I have to get done for July (I like to get them done early!).
Then I will post for a new session of 'trading pages'
how was the time for everyone-
did you have plenty of time to get them done an mailed? do you feel like you needed more time? less time??
Thanks for your imput!
PAttyT

FantasticDisFamily
05-30-2003, 07:57 AM
I'm sure we're all pretty busy with various Spring/end of school/vacation stuff going on.

In general the 30 days was fine. I was done and if I hadn't been obsessing about how to ship probably would have had them back within that time as well.

Deb

nicurn
05-30-2003, 11:38 AM
count me in again as well, it was a lot of fun! 30 days was plenty of time. Thanks again for hosting it! maggie

RRBB
06-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Looking forward to the next go-around. :)