PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios

MadamG2U
05-26-2003, 01:29 PM
Hello, Just started scrapping about a month ago and loving it! We are planning a trip to Universal Studios in Aug. I was wondering if anyone had scrapped their trip to Universal/IOA. And if there are any stickies, lettering, or anything else out there.

bananiem
05-27-2003, 07:46 AM
We went to US and IOA last December. They are the next two parks in my album that need to be done. I haven't been able to find stickers or papers that say Universal on them. I looked while we were in the park but didn't lsee anything then either. Maybe they have some by now.
Have a good trip!

nicki dahling
05-27-2003, 07:53 AM
I have a universal studios album , when hubby gets home tonight I will try to laod them to two peas and provide a linc. I did not find stckers , etc . So I used my brochures , specific colors , tickets , parking pass ,etc to add to my pages . I did paper tearing , used some of my large shots as borders and extra pictures were cut out in letters to create headers . I found myself being more creative because I didn't have access to a lot of sources.

Beanie
05-27-2003, 10:09 AM
I haven't been to Universal Studios since before I had kids, so I can't help you out there, but I do hope you find some to use!! :) Please let us know where you do end up getting them!! Thanks! :)

MadamG2U
05-27-2003, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll be picking up any and all papers, brochures and tidbits I can find. Bananiem I'll be checking 2 peas for your layouts.