PDA

View Full Version : OT - Technical question about the Disboards

Wishing on a star
05-25-2003, 10:15 AM
Hey, seems like I am not getting pop-ups or emails, like when a PM comes in, or when there is a new message on a thread that I have subscribed to? The settings on my UserCP look right. But these notices seem to have stopped??? Only thing I can think of is that I did recently hit 'unsubscribe to all threads'.... Could that have screwed something up? Can a Mod, or anyone, possibly help me with this?

Thanks!

Michelle
05-25-2003, 10:28 AM
I'm going to move this to our Tech Board for you, they should be able to help. :)

WebmasterCricket
05-27-2003, 07:47 AM
Your settings are right. Do you have some sort of pop-up stopper?

If you are not subscribed to any threads, you will not get email notifications for those threads. You should still get PM popups though.

Wishing on a star
05-28-2003, 01:01 PM
No, I do not think I have any kind of Pop-up stopper.... (Boy, aren't they annoying though on some web sites!!!!)

Also, this shouldn't affect the email notifications.

Looks like from other posts, that others are also having this problem???????????

And, to say again, seems like it may have started when I clicked to Unsubsubcribe?

Hope it can be cleared up soon!

WebmasterCricket
05-28-2003, 01:20 PM
If you are not subscribed, it won't do anything. Have you tried to re-subscribe to a thread and see what happens?

JC