PDA

View Full Version : Any Nov 29th Teens or kids Here?

richt19
05-23-2003, 08:34 PM
Hey!!
I was just wondering if there are any 14 or around 14 year old girls out there...to tell u the truth i am nervious about going and meeting people...everybody calls me a social butterfly...lol...i am really nice and...my name is Brittney...:Pinkbounc

Also if any anybody reads this....I have a little brother named Ryan, he is 9 years old....it would be great if he could have a play mate as well..most likley a "boy" around his age.....Please respond if you are on this cruise. Thank You.:bounce:

Brittney:wave:

cruiseguy19
06-03-2003, 02:48 PM
my name is lidle and i will be on the cruise with my sister jackie. i am 14 and lots of fun and like to laugh. what do you like to do.

LAMPSKIES
06-04-2003, 10:33 AM
I have DD's 13 and 11 that will be going. stateroom 6608. It'll be our 3rd cruise. DD's were just talking about what they will be doing on the ship while at dinner last night.

richt19
06-04-2003, 08:51 PM
:Pinkbounc

LAMPSKIES: I really appreciate your reply.....I think it would be really cool if I got to meet your DD's .... this is my first cruise and my brothers 2nd cruise....my mom and I are the most excited about going we talk about it every chance we get..lol....but i can't wait....once I find out what room we are staying in I will be glad to let you know.
:p

cruiseguy19: Hey lidle,
I am glad you got to respond....this will be really cool if we become penpals for like 6 mounths..lol..that's a lot of talking...well any way...I like to have fun, catch some sun, go swimming.....if u name it I most likely like or love to do it....and don't worry I am not a very hyper girl..lol..:Pinkbounc
how old is your sister, and is this your 1st cruse? looking foward to your response.....t2yl
Brittney:Pinkbounc

cruiseguy19
06-10-2003, 01:05 AM
hey brittney.......my sister is 9 and she does guy things. my dd got her rokenbok and that is all she plays woth. this is out 2nd cruise. we went a few years ago and had a blast. i like swimming and having a good time to like you. i really like to dance and listen to music. my mom always gets on my case when i listen to rap.

what do you look like, how tall, how many fingers and toes, do you chew tobacco lol

cruiseguy19 also known as james

richt19
06-13-2003, 11:48 AM
That is awesome that ur sister is 9...my brother just turned 9 years old.....and u probably won't believe this but, my brother LIVES ON ROKENBOK!!! it is sooo annoying that's all he talks about!!......
I have brown hair, blue eyes,5"5..."oh" and don't worry i can relate to parents complaning about RAP MUSIC...it gets on their nerves..especally my mom....
this is great that i got to meet you on line...where do u live? ...
my DB wont belive me when i tell him about ur sister....
write back...
brittney
ps
yes i have all my toes and fingers...and no i don't chew tobacco!!
lol
brittney :Pinkbounc

cruiseguy19
06-20-2003, 10:29 AM
brittney,

i live in the south, well not the deep south, a couple of states up in the east. you sound like you live in the cold north. not for me.

what do you want to know about my sis besides she gets on my nerves alot and bugs me some times.

on the cruise do you eat early or late. maybe we can have some eats together and meet my parents. they are the greatest. i am lucky to have them. REALLY!!!!

meme

richt19
06-21-2003, 04:33 PM
hey,
no i don't live in the north .....
i told my DB... about ur DS...he said that there is no way that a girl can live on rokenbok!! so he does not belive me!!...what else is new!!lol... I really don't care when I eat, but we are eating early....it would be cool if all our parents became friends....
well i dont know..I think that would be weird!lol

my DB wants to know if your DS likes to go swimming, what kind of rokenbok she she has..lol..what was her favorite part of the cruise?..?... it is my DB 2nd cruise my first...
do you know what deck ur on?

write back

Britt :Pinkbounc:

Mom of 4 Princesses
06-22-2003, 10:56 AM
My daughter will be 13 when we go. I know she is interested in meeting other girls her age. Her name is Rachel. She likes soccer and softball. We are in cabins 5522 and 5524.

richt19
06-22-2003, 07:40 PM
MOM OF 4 PRINCESSES:

Hi,
i am glad you got to respond....if i get to meet your DD Rachel that would be great....i like swimming and roller skating.
i am definately thirlled about going on the cruise, i definately can't wait! :Pinkbounc
I am interested in meeting new people as well as your DD.
If you don't mind me by asking what are the ages of your other
DD's?
Are any around the age of 8-10? Because i have a 9 year old brother....
thank you
Brittney :Pinkbounc

Mom of 4 Princesses
06-22-2003, 09:18 PM
I have 3 other DD's: ages 4,6 and 10. So maybe she and your brother wold have something in common. We have cousins (all girls, sorry!) going with us, too. Ages 4,6,and 10. So DD Rachel doesn't have a cousin to hang out with, so she is eager to meet new people, too!

richt19
06-23-2003, 02:54 PM
MOM OF 4 PRINCESSES:

WOW you sure do have a lot of people with you..lol...
we are on deck 6....we will be eating at the early seating,how about you? when are you scheduled to eat?
Maybe rachel and I can hang out in the teen areas...What does Rachel look like? i have brown hair,& blue eyes I am 5'5".....

Brittney:bounce:

Mom of 4 Princesses
06-23-2003, 04:58 PM
Rachel is about 5'8" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She may have her braces off by then, but I don't know. She likes old navy clothes best...nothing too fancy. She is really looking forward to hanging out at the teen "coffee house." We have the early seating, too. I'll see if I can get her to post here tonight.

richt19
06-25-2003, 09:19 PM
WOW she is tall! lol.....:bounce:
I have braces too but mine don't come off for another year:mad: .....I like old navy clothes too most of my clothes are from there...:p .....I really don't like dressing up either but for the cruise my mom said I have to bring something nice because some of the restaurants are nice so I have to look good:rolleyes: ......
this is really cool it is like we think the same I can't wait to go to the "teen coffee" house....and maybe we can get together on the ship and you can meet my mom(Evelyn)....this is really neat that we eat at the same seating I am really excited!!:Pinkbounc
that would be great if you could get her to post on here.....
CAN'T WAIT!!!:Pinkbounc

:jester: Brittney:jester:

Mom of 4 Princesses
06-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Hey, it is rachel my mom told me all about you

Mom of 4 Princesses
06-27-2003, 04:45 PM
sorry my sister hit enter
My mom told me that you are looking foward to the cruise!!! Same here!! I am looking foward to meeting people and making friends. if i may ask what state do you live in! My mom is disney freak. she does anything that has to do with disney world. since we are going with family from california there wiil be a lot of people with us. but i am the oldest one going. i am realll tall i am tallest female going on this cruise.

I will post more later bubye

Rachel

richt19
07-11-2003, 11:56 AM
hey,
i am sorry it has taken me sooooo long to reply i have been in Michigan....your mom gave me your E~MAIL address i sent you
a message a while ago i don't know if you got it or not ...but this is really neat that i get to meet someone my age hopefully we will be able to keep in touch till the cruise...(I CAN'T WAIT!!!)
:Pinkbounc have you been on the cruise before or is this your first one? this is my first one and my brother's 2nd....(NOT FAIR)...LOL... what is your favorite place to hang out on the ship?
mine is the "teen coffee house".. and the party held for teens after dark...it will be SOOOOOOO FFFUNNNN!!LOL..
WRITE BACK
:bounce: BRITT :Pinkbounc
P.S.
i just saw the other one you sent me... i live in TN...i just moved here about a year ago from FL....
T2YL
Britt :jester: :crazy:

CruiserDew73
07-11-2003, 01:52 PM
Hey! I'm Andrew. I'll be on that cruise! I can't wait! I'm 14, too.

Mom of 4 Princesses
07-13-2003, 03:41 PM
hey
it is ok i wass really busy also what is your e-mail address b/c i might of deleted it. we will do not worry i will see more of you probably theni will see of my own sister.
no i have never been on a cruise b 4 but my parents have & my family from california has been on the disney cruise once before. i do not know yet but probably the teen coffee house.

moving from florida to tn must have been hard. i live in oh i have been here my whole life

jessica13
07-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Hi my name is Jessica! Im 13 and i'm the dd of lampskies! Hope to see u on the cruise!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth: :jester:

richt19
07-23-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey jessica,
i sent you an e~mail....but this is really neat, i have already met and #of people i spoke to ur dad once before...this is really cool that you got to repond....hopefully we can keep in touch....:Pinkbounc i am soooo excited to go the cruise i can't wait!!
WBS
(write back soon)
:wave: BrItT:earseek:

Mom of 4 Princesses
07-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Jessica my mom was talkin to your dad a few months ago and i couldn't send you an e-mail so i e-mail your dad and got no respond i have even see pics of you and your fanmily b 4 so if i may please have your e-mail address again that would be kool

LAMPSKIES
07-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Glad to see Jessica found the thread!!!! Ron

Mom of 4 Princesses
07-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Hey

in stead of twelve people goin now we have 16 and every kid goin is younger than me. so i am goin with a 3 10 yrs olds 3 6 yrs olds and 2 4 yrs old and 6 adults
But i have a cuz who is six he is so funny and his sister his like a tomboy is into sport yu gi oh all that juck
so as you can see i am 13 and goin to be the oldest there

PenskeSth1
07-29-2003, 03:46 PM
Hey,
my name is Tiffany and im 14, and this is my first cruise and sooooo excited. I love to lisen to music (all music) but mostly country i have dirty blond hair im tall and have a great attitude.
And ill be on the Nov 29 cruise

*Tiffany*
:smooth:

Momof4princesses
07-29-2003, 04:26 PM
:bounce:

Tiffany my name is rachel exactlly how tall are you because i am only 12 and i am freakishly tall

PenskeSth1
07-30-2003, 09:27 PM
Rachel,
I am 5'6 I guess maybe that isn't real tall. Although I am taller than my mom. LOL

Momof4princesses
07-31-2003, 05:57 PM
tiffany same here my mom is 5'4'' and i am 5'8''

so i am very tall:Pinkbounc

richt19
08-07-2003, 12:17 PM
:earseek:

HEY Tiffany,
I am 14 years old too!! I can listen to all types of music too...but I don't like country as much as other music....but I LOVE Shania Twain, Wynona Judd,Aaron Tippon....well any way I wish I could have responded sooner but I just got back from FL..:Pinkbounc
this is my first cruz too I can't wait to hang out in the teen areas! It will be a blast...and last time I thought about the cruz there were like 7 months now there are about 3 1/2 months
I CAN'T WAIT...it is going soooo fast!!:bounce:
maybe we can keep in touch....
wbs
:wave:bRiTtNeY:tongue:

NJ Cruisers
08-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Hi - I'm a kid going on the November 29th cruise. My name is Matt and I will be 4 years old when we cruise. I see that I will have the company of a 4-year old princess. Wow - am I lucky. What other kids my age are on this cruise?

A little about myself - I love toy cars, fire engines, dump trucks, contruction vehicles, race cars, motorcycles - you get the idea. I also like swimming, running, jumping, and playing. On the computer I play a Buzz Lightyear game and Mickey's Kindergarten games. Buzz is my favorite character!!!

See you in November,
Matt
:bounce

richt19
08-15-2003, 03:45 PM
To:NJ CRUISERS

Hi!
well i have a nine year old brother named ryan...he is a very hyper boy i will tell him about you,and see if he does't mind playing with some one that is 5 years younger then him....
i don't think he will mind....what about you? by the way this is his older sis.....

:Pinkbounc **Britt**:bounce:

NJ Cruisers
08-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Hi Britt. Matt would really enjoy playing with your 9-year old brother - he just loves older kids. But I don't think your brother will want to hang out with a 4-year old. They'll be in different clubs, but maybe they'll meet on the slide!!! Matt will be the one having a great time ...oh, that will probably be all the kids.

Is this your first cruise? Are you as excited as we are?

Matt's Mommy

Momof4princesses
08-22-2003, 03:37 PM
Hey NJ Cruisers,

Momof4princesses
08-22-2003, 03:40 PM
sorry i bumbed a button

I have a 6 yr old cousin. named richie and he will hag with any kid of any age. My cus and your son will be in the same club together. and my cus is the only boy going on the cruise with us except for the adults.:cool: :jester:

richt19
08-24-2003, 06:47 PM
NJ cruisers:

:bounce: hey!:Pinkbounc

yes this is my first cruise....but my faimly's 2nd...:mad: ....lol
yes i am THIRLLED!!!! i can't wait last time i thought (omg i have to wait 6 months)...now is is almost 3!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: WOW!!!
my DB can't wait either....

:earseek: BrItT:wave:

NJ Cruisers
08-25-2003, 10:17 PM
Hi Momof4princesses (or was that one of the princesses) - Matt is 4 years old and your cousin is 6 years old. Matt LOVES to hang out with older kids so I hope they meet. You said they would be in the same club. Do they separate the 3-4 and 5-7 year olds in the club too or only for the activities? Do you know what activities/toys/computer games the 3-4 year olds have?

Momof4princesses
08-26-2003, 09:26 PM
Hi NJCruisers,

This is the Mom of 4 princesses, one of the princesses was posting under my name.

I don't think your son and my nephew will be in the same club due to the age difference. He will be with my 4 year old princess, though. Although that might not be as appealing to him :D

We are a group of three families sailing with a total of 15 people, 6 adults, 9 kids. Girls are 13, 10,10,10, 6,6,4,4. The lone boy is 6. We have the late dinner seating.

My 13 year old is the one posting, and yes, I am trying to give her spelling/grammer lessons!

NJ Cruisers
08-26-2003, 09:42 PM
Hi Momof4princesses - my son will be THRILLED that there is a girl (and a princess yet) his age. All the kids in his play group are girls and he gets along great with them - much better than he does with boys his age. I think its a competition thing - girls aren't competing to play with the trucks.

Any other 4 year olds on this cruise?

Momof4princesses
09-06-2003, 06:46 AM
hey my on cuz will fight for everthing she wants it is funny so he will not be happy with her but he will have fun with both of them

83 days left :Pinkbounc :jester:

richt19
10-02-2003, 08:07 PM
::MickeyMo :earseek: :Pinkbounc
WOW i can't belive it!!! the cruz is next month!!!!any body out there as excited as me and my family !?!?::MickeyMo :earseek: :bounce:
:Pinkbounc bRiTt:bounce:

Momof4princesses
10-04-2003, 01:23 PM
:chat: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :grouphug: MY WHOLE GROUP GOING OF 18 IS SO EXCITED THERE IS ONLY 55 DAYS LEFT YEPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RACHEL

richt19
10-09-2003, 07:08 PM
:hyper: :bounce: :cool: I am toaly speachless...i have nooo clue what to say i am 2 excited!!:Pinkbounc .....lol...i have no clue what i am going to do first..do u??::MinnieMo ...i can't wait to meet you....and the other people i have meet on this site...
It is going to go sooo fast it will be verry upsetting when it is over:( ....
wbs....
:rotfl: BrItTnEy:duck:

richt19
10-23-2003, 07:08 PM
:hyper:hyper: :Pinkbounc :earseek :MinnieMo
WOW FIVE WEEKS!!!!!! :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:yes:hyper:

***BrItT***

NCLinda
10-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Hi - my name is Rebekah (call me Bek) and I am 12. Also tall at 5'6 with braces for at least another year.
My brother (Jared) is 11 and we are going on the Nov 29th for our firt cruise.
We would like to meet all of you.

Bek

richt19
11-02-2003, 03:54 PM
:sunny: hey Bek!!

I would love to meet u 2.. my name is brittney...i am 14 years old...i have a 9 year old DB.... this will be my 1st cruz but my families 2nd.....i am sooooo excited it is just in 3 weeks!!!:Pinkbounc ...hope we can meet up...see u on bord..
:cool2: BrItT :jumping1:

NCLinda
11-02-2003, 05:48 PM
Hi britt, This is Bek. I pm'd you

Bek

4ofus
11-02-2003, 07:24 PM
Hi,
My name is Bethany. I am 13. It's nice to know there are other teens around my age on the boat! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise, though it will be my first 7-night cruise. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth

:wave:

4ofus
11-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Hi again,
:chat: I didn't exactly know what to put!:o

I have a 11 yr old brother in search of friends.

We, my family and I, have the early dinner time.

Can't wait to meet all of you!

By the way I have brown hair, blue eyes, and am about 5,5.

Can't wait to go! :moped:

Beth

dotsofunn
11-03-2003, 09:05 AM
Add two more teens to the list...girl almost 13 and boy 15...

LAMPSKIES
11-03-2003, 08:16 PM
Hey richt19.........some of us "adults" on this Nov. 29 Eastern have posted some pics of our groups. You can check it out at.........http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dclsnov29eastern

Good luck

richt19
11-07-2003, 05:15 PM
NClinda::
:bounce: Hey
i got ur PM...i responded..

4ofus::
Hey Beth,
When my grandpa first told me about this site I came straight to it:earsgirl: ....lol...it is so cool how we can meet other people before we get on the cruise.:Pinkbounc ....Well I have a 9 yr old brother going on 46....lol...j/k..he is looking for some friends too..
I am having no luck finding him one:rolleyes: ....haha..
I am about 5"5, with dirty, dirty blond hair (and my natural color coming through brown) i have blue eyes...we have an early setting to for dinner ..that really cool!!:bounce:

dotsofunn::
Hey,
i am glade that they will be on the cruise...may i ask what there names are...my name is brittney i m 14 years old this will be my first cruise and my family's second....my description of my self is just above...:bounce: thanks for responding...hope to keep in touch just THREE WEEKS LEFT!!!!! :jumping1:
write back soon...
BrItTnEy :jumping2:

Momof4princesses
11-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Brittney sorry i took so long i have been buzy with school! I am so excited my whole family of 15 is leaving on thanksgiving!:bounce: :crowded: my room will be crowded :jumping2: i am so excited

for all of you i do not know as well i am rachel i am 5'8'' i am 13 adn very athletic i play soccer,b-ball,fastpitch,volleyball and golf.
i am glad i will get to know all of you I hope
i am the oldest going out of 15 people there will be 6 adults
all of the kids going in my house are my sisters 10,6,4 my mom sister kids and 10 a girl and 6 the boy and my moms uncles girls are 10,6 and 4 so you can see i am left al a lone at age 13. When i get off this but i will have gone crazy to much family time:crazy:
i fell bad for my cux who is a boy he is the only one but he will be find he wants to make tons of friends on the cruise

4ofus
11-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Hey Everyone,
This is Bethany. I can't wait to be where it is warm! I can't wait in general!:Pinkbounc I can't wait to meet everyone!
:grouphug:

:sunny: ::yes:: :goodvibes

TTYL,( talk to you later)
Bethany

richt19
11-09-2003, 08:19 PM
:jumping1:

!HEY!
RaChEl....it is ok i totally understand i am not on here as much any more because of school...:( ....I have been thinking and i have nooooo clue what to do first!! Do u have long hair?((RANDOM QUESTION'S)).. r u going to get ur hair braided by any chance? If u r we could do that together..maybe..:rolleyes: ...

:jumping2:

!Hey!
BeTh.... I know how u feel it is in the 40's right now and it is 8:53pm....and during the day it is not any warmer....i definately don't like the cold weather...:earseek: .....

I cAn'T wAiT tIlL tHe CrUiSsSe!!!!:boat: :rotfl:
T2YL
**BrItT**

Momof4princesses
11-10-2003, 02:52 PM
brittney i have shoulder length hair and it is dirty blond

Momof4princesses
11-10-2003, 02:53 PM
brittney i have shoulder length hair and it is dirty blonde do u want t omeet like at a sertan location on the boat so we can atleats no some one before we start having fun with other teens

Rachel

4ofus
11-10-2003, 03:20 PM
Hey Britt and Rachel,
I can't wait. If you want to get together when the cruise starts the best place to meet is at the Sail Away Party. That's where I have met most of my friends on the cruises. Life is a little Hecktick(don't know how to spell it) right now!:upsidedow
Not too long now!
:jumping2:
My teachers :teacher: are going crazy:crazy: !

I bet that the one week that I'm gone they are going to pile on all the homework!

Bethany

Momof4princesses
11-10-2003, 04:04 PM
my teachers are all jealouse but life would b ezer to meet were there is less people like me at one spot the go to the sail away party!

I barley have any home now so i am not bothered by that factor:jumping1: i go to school in the moring and my teachers go how many days till uare gone in 80* weather while we are freezing here in ohio

RAcehl

richt19
11-22-2003, 07:04 PM
:wave2:: HEY ALL!!! :wave2:

Well where is the party located? room or deck?
my teacherS are jealous 2...but i am only getting HW from math and language-arts...eewww!!lol..:mad: i can't stand L-A..it is oo boring.. but my parentS told me that once we get on the cruz i don't have to do any work..it is all play time...:bounce: :hyper:

OMG!!! ONLY 7 DAYS...BUT 5 DAYS TILL I LEAVE HOME!! YEAAA!!
I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

WBS
BrItTNeY**:jumping1:

Momof4princesses
11-23-2003, 11:45 AM
same here i leave ohio in 4 days and i am only getting hw from advanced language arts, algebra and socail studies i have the day b 4 we leave off so i plan to get most of it done then so it is all play time and fun :Pinkbounc :bounce:

richt19
11-25-2003, 03:31 PM
:wave2: :sunny:

I just got my work today...OH BOY!!...if only i had enough time before i leave...well i am trying not to think about it...i try to picture a big ship in my head and try to smell the ocean and feel the breaz(wich is pretty hard to do...) lol...:earseek:
so...do you now exactly where the party is on the ship..(the sail away party)??
W/B

BrItT***:jumping1:

Momof4princesses
11-26-2003, 04:31 PM
Brit,
If you want we can meet on deck 10 or somewhere else b 4 we meet other teens if you want
we leave tomarrow and all of my home work is done exsept for 3 chapters of reading so i will check this l8er and tomarrow moring :crazy: :jumping3: :jumping4: :jumping2:

Rachel

4ofus
11-26-2003, 05:17 PM
Hey Everyone,
Happy THanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy to tell you that for any teen guys and girls who want to meet others, go to the very front of the ship on deck 10 at 4:45 pm on the day we sail away. That is Saturday the 29th. I reapeat: front of the ship, deck 10, 4:45.

Can't wait to see ya!!!!!!:tongue: :sunny: :wave2:

:grouphug: :jumping3:

Bethany

CruiserDew73
11-27-2003, 07:54 AM
flyin down tomorrow! i cant wait! I got a really big work load too. Oh well... i have a feeling that that wont be the first thing on my mind as we set sail and such:wave: :wave: :wave: