PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit of ********

Diane D
05-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Has anyone had any contact with Rabbit lately?? I've sent him a couple e-mails over the past week with no response.

TripletDad
05-22-2003, 09:37 PM
I had to make some changes to my reservations with ******** last week. I sent Rabbit an e-mail and heard back from him that day. Was just a week ago now that acctually look at the e-mail.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

jlp651
05-23-2003, 08:54 AM
TripletDad...
Have you had the monster hot chocolate at the SLU bookstore?

TripletDad
05-23-2003, 10:51 PM
Can't say that I have had some Monster hot chocolate from the SLU bookstore. I have had a lot of hot chocolate at SLU hockey games. Is this monster hot chocolate something special? If it is I will have to try some.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

jlp651
05-24-2003, 06:54 AM
TrpletDad-
ITS AWSOME!!!! and you get a monster to top it off...I have only made made it to 1 Clarkson/SLU game...it was great! However, I haven't been to Appleton yet I can't wait for that though!!!
I definately recommend the monster hot chocolater...its the whole reason we go to SLU...well that and for the sweatshirt of the year-the other 1/2 graduated from there....

Diane D
05-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Just bumping.......to see if anyone has had contact with Rabbit. Have sent him a couple of e-mails with no response.

sorcerormickey
05-24-2003, 08:24 PM
Hi everyone!
I was just going to make a post on this. I made a reservation days ago and still have not received a confirmation. I emailed Rabbit, and have heard nothing. I guess I should just go with another company.
:( :( :(

Diane D
05-24-2003, 09:05 PM
We've used ******** a few times in the past. Rabbit has, until now, has always been very prompt in responding. That's why I was curious as to if anyone knew what was going on with him. Maybe he's on vacation himself! Would like to hear from him real soon, though.

obsessed
05-24-2003, 11:47 PM
When I wanted to book with Rabbitz a few months ago I had trouble reaching him. I sent him our flight change information (flight was cancelled - put onto another flight) and asked him to confirm the change but never heard from him. When I had trouble reaching him the last time he was having server problems. Did you try calling him?

MaryJ
05-25-2003, 07:47 AM
I would also recommend calling him. We had the same problem in March. A phone call took care of everything. He was on the road when he took my call and pulled over to write down all my information.

MickeyMagic
05-25-2003, 10:15 AM
Did you hear back from Rabbit yet? I noticed he posted a reply yesterday to another thread on this board:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378486

So, Rabbit should have seen your post.

I am becoming concerned that this seems to be a repeated problem where Rabbit does not reply to e-mails or reservation requests. Back some time ago, there was also a post about his phone being disconnected. Server problems, phone problems.... coincidence or is Rabbit dropping the ball?

Diane D
05-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Received a reply from Thom from ******** after seeing my posts. Thank you, Thom!

05-25-2003, 11:17 PM
I sent an e-mail reservation too. I have not heard from them either. If I don't get some response from them soon I will
Call Tiffany. Thanks for the info.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny: :smooth: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :smooth: :earsboy: :sunny: :earsgirl:

austinsmommy
05-25-2003, 11:23 PM
We used ******** in early May and were told that Rabbit had been having some health problems..this may be the reason why he is having such a hard time keeping up..maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt???!!!

We will continue to use their service and Tom is GREAT!!!!!

Angie~

LtlTee
05-26-2003, 03:28 PM
I emailed ******** this morning about a change in my existing reservation. I received an email back from Thom in about 15 minutes.

keithomas
05-26-2003, 03:55 PM
I also confirmed my reservation with ******** this morning. I emailed them from the link on their website and received a reply very shortly from Thom. I'm looking forward to giving them a try next Saturday.

We have used Tiffany twice before, but became concerned with some bad reports a few months back and decided we'd give ******** a chance. Never were we disappointed in Tiffany, just got a little nervous I guess, and most people here that have used ******** give them great reviews.

Bryan1974
06-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Hi! My name is Bryan and I used to work with Rabbit. He just recently sold the business. If you have any transportation questions you can email me at BryanCKissinger@hotmail.com, I will be glad to help you anyway I can. By the way I'm a driver for Rabbit's company.

Sincerely,
Bryan

Luv2Roam
06-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Welcome Bryan! :wave:
We have used ******** our last three trips. Jim was great! Hope he is still with you guys and we see him in January!

CaliforniaDreaming
06-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Bryan - thanks for posting. Are you still using Jim for the limo services? We had a GREAT time with him in January from the port to MCO. Thanks. ;)

Minybear
06-07-2003, 07:52 PM
Bryan thank you for posting this bit of information. Oh I loved Rabbits service and it sadens me that he had to sell his business :). Looks like we will be going with Fl Tours now for our November trip.

jamsmom
06-07-2003, 09:25 PM
I have used Tiffany three times and ********.net twice. (Jan 2003 and June 1-5, 2003). I prefer ********.net.

Jim was the limo driver in January, but he was on vacation in June. Muhammed was GREAT!!