PDA

View Full Version : Help- I cancelled Mears shuttle

05-22-2003, 04:26 PM
I am looking for a towncar service you have used and were happy with. We need to be picked up at Orland airport . We also need a grocery stop before going to OKW. I read on here sme where some towncar services will give you a 1/2 hour grocery stop. We also need a ride back to ariport after our stay so this will be a round trip service. Thanks for any help you can give us.

:earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy:

DeeCeeSW
05-22-2003, 04:33 PM
We cancelled our Mears reservation the night before we left for our trip and booked with ******** just hours before leaving for Orlando. They were courteous and on time. They include a half-hour grocery stop (ask for it). Our stroller was broken by our airline so our driver (Bob) took us to Target where we picked up a replacement and some groceries.

www.********.net

goofy4tink
05-22-2003, 04:34 PM
Well...Fl Tours is a DIS board sponser and many here have used them and liked their service. I can vouch for Tiffany Towncar Service. We've used them and been very happy. They both run about $90 r/t for a towncar. It holds 4-5 people I believe. And they both have a 1/2 hr. grocery stop. I would try either one of them.

inkkognito
05-22-2003, 07:27 PM
We use Happy Limo a lot (we are in FL almost every month), and their service has always been great. They also have a coupon rate. As a matter of fact, we will be using them again next week for our Memorial Day Magic cruise.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************

TripletDad
05-22-2003, 08:42 PM
We are using ******** on our trip they have been great to deal with online and on the phone. One thing to know is FL Tours does not take credit cards.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Luv2Roam
05-23-2003, 04:15 PM
Another ******** user.
I'm a three time user. ;) :rolleyes:
Have only had Jim. He is great. :)
I use my half hour stop at a Disney outlet! :bounce:

05-23-2003, 06:50 PM
Thank you for all the help. I decided to go with ********. Round trip for us is $80 with a towncar and 1/2 hour stop. They also have a $5 off coupon on their site. This board has saved me so much money. I am sure our trip will be wonderful. Thanks to all of you again.

:earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: