PDA

View Full Version : SB: OMG, Look What I Just Found

RRBB
05-21-2003, 11:15 AM
I was looking for something else and ran across these letter stickers and die cuts. They are so cute, I think I'll have to get some when I finally get around to doing Disney albums.

http://www.mylitlscrappincorner.com/disney.htm

FergieTCat
05-21-2003, 11:37 AM
Sigh!

New plan. Whenever anyone sees something REALLY CUTE that I have to buy, write in the subject line "Don't Look, Fergie!" That way, I'll know it's something that I will buy and not look.

Yep, that's the plan ...

crazyforpooh
05-21-2003, 11:42 AM
RRBB - thanks for the link I have been looking for the book on the bottom and haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Laura
The Scrapaholic

bananiem
05-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Those letters are adorable!!

disneydreamer1970
05-21-2003, 03:16 PM
Okay, I'm just starting to get into scrapping....I've been a purchasing fool, and these are just too cute!!! Of course, the first scrap book that I want to create is from our Disney trip!

Now if I just stop shopping for supplies and actually start putting this book together!;)

Beanie
05-21-2003, 08:54 PM
Oh, I just love those!! I definitely need to get some of those!! I also use Mickey Letter stickers to address packages as well...The first letter of the first and last name usually...people really find it cute! :):)

Thanks for the link!

RRBB
05-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Beanie
Oh, I just love those!! I definitely need to get some of those!! I also use Mickey Letter stickers to address packages as well...The first letter of the first and last name usually...people really find it cute! :):)

Thanks for the link! What a great idea!!!

pattyT
05-22-2003, 09:20 PM
how many websites can I store in my FAVORITES without it crashing or something - I think I have some 50 webstores listed! :eek:

Beanie
05-22-2003, 09:42 PM
LOL Patty!! I have all mine saved to a disk, that way if "something" did happen, I would still have them! I must have over 50 just for scrapbooking! LOL

nicki dahling
05-22-2003, 09:53 PM
I saw these yesterday at my local scrapbook stoe . The die cuts are really cute .