PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to FL Tours!

Stephen's Mom
05-20-2003, 05:36 PM
We just returned on Friday night from a 13 day vacation and have nothing but good things to say about the service we received from FL Tours. They sent an e-mail a few days before we left confirming everything and our driver was there waiting for us even though our plane was in about 20 minutes early. Our driver (and I can't remember his name!) was very, very polite and courteous, the car was in great condition, the car seat we requested was there and he even gave us a discount card to use when we stopped for groceries. The day before we left they called to confirm our pick-up time and they arrived shortly after the time they had said. We had Andy on the way to the airport and he was so nice and friendly. I can't say enough good things about the experience. I would certainly recommend them based on the service they provided to us.

Kim

cassie
05-20-2003, 07:41 PM
I'm glad yor experience with FL Tours was great. I like the idea of them emailing you before you left to confirm, and calling for the return. It sure takes out worrying if they'll show.

crazyforgoofy
05-21-2003, 06:17 PM
SO glad to hear this. FL TOURS is our choice for two upcoming trips (can't believe the first one is only a week away!) What great service you got. Hope ours is just as good. Where did you stop for groceries? I'm hoping for Publix but Winn-Dixie is okay too. I lived in Florida for a while and LOVE Publix.

Stephen's Mom
05-22-2003, 11:45 AM
Since I'm from Canada, I don't know anything about the grocery chains in the US, but I do know the name of the one we stopped at was "Kash 'N Karry". I never requested to go to any particular one so if you wanted to go somewhere different maybe they would accomodate that. I would send them an e-mail to find out. I had no idea what to ask for so I just went wherever he stopped!