PDA

View Full Version : National's Emerald Club and Mousesavers?

vellamint
05-19-2003, 12:45 PM
Has anyone signed up for the Emerald Club at National through one of Mary's links at Mousesavers? It doesn't say anything about the regular $50 fee on the application but would love to hear from someone who has done this to make sure they are not going to charge me. It is the links to the two travel agencies and I thought I read something about them here but search is disabled.

Thanks.

FoodLover
05-19-2003, 01:32 PM
Yes, it works.

No, you won't be charged $50.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

vellamint
05-19-2003, 02:16 PM
Thanks Mary!!!!

disney4me4ever
05-19-2003, 04:08 PM
I've done it too, and no charge. However, you EC card takes a
l-o-n-g time to come in the mail.

Nancy :earsgirl:

dtk'smom
05-19-2003, 06:26 PM
I also joined this way with no charge. I printed my card from the computer.

Joan S.
05-19-2003, 07:32 PM
Vellamint, I also joined, when you complete your application they tell you the fee has been waived. Joan

vellamint
05-19-2003, 07:36 PM
How long does it take to come in the mail???? Do they give you your number online and then the card comes in the mail? Or should I just print it out......opinions?

I currently have a reservation for 12 days at $393 total...a great deal and I am wondering if I can apply the Emerald Club number to it somehow so I can bypass the counter.....

Can I do this with a Entertainment coupon....I know one type of Emerald Club you cant with a coupon but can you with the other typ.

Joan S.
05-20-2003, 06:33 AM
Vellamint,I also have a reservation for the last two weeks in July and joined Emerald Aisle after I made the res., so I would like to know the answer to your ? also! Another tip that I read on Mousesavers is to keep trying for a better rate and then make a NEW reservation and Cancel the old one! I have made 3 res.(National plays with their base rate weekly it seems to me!). I started at about $400. and I am now down to $302.81, this is for a FULL size car for 2weeks exactly.I have the DC # and a $20. coupon from the DC. Joan