PDA

View Full Version : ebates Q

candleonwater
05-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Okay, the site listed my "next" big check as set to be sent out on 5/15... any idea what date that would have covered through? My first purchase through ebates was in March, but now everything ($50+) has rolled over to the NEXT big check!

mad4themouse
05-19-2003, 01:13 PM
eBates pays quarterly. The first quarter of this year would cover Jan., Feb. and March thru the 31st. Any purchases made after March 31 will be included in the next Big Fat Check which will be cut in the middle of August for the months of April, May and June.

Eilonwy
05-19-2003, 05:00 PM
I just got my 1st quarter check today! This would have been for Jan, Feb, Mar. I believe they wait ~30 days for the March purchases to clear, and then send out the checks 5/15.

So as stated above, the next check covers anything from Apr, May, Jun. Wait July for purchases to clear, send out check 8/15. That's the way I've always looked at it.

Of course if you have a balance under $5 it just rolls over and over to the next quarter until you've earned more than $5.

This check I got was for $9. Not a lot of money, but it's something. That was actually one referral ($5) and two LLBean purchases ($2 each).

candleonwater
05-19-2003, 07:15 PM
See that's what I thought, but I have a purchase from 3/29 - $16 and they've rolled that over! This isn't making me feel good about this program!