PDA

View Full Version : ********? Are they still around?

melindaandrob
05-18-2003, 09:53 AM
Our 2 trips to WDW we used ******** and LOVED them! Now we are planning another trip and I noticed they aren't the sponsers of the tranportation board. Are they still in business?

Our 2nd. time using ******** was fantastic, Dennis arrived at the airport in a limo. Of course my first reaction is :eek: how much was the limo? I didn't order the limo, do I have enough Amer. $ to pay for this? Turns out to be Pixie dust! Our dd was celebrating her 8th birthday, she still thinks this was a birthday gift from ********. She was born on New Years day and for a long time she thought that noisemakers and fireworks were how everyone celebrated birthdays :D

DeeCeeSW
05-18-2003, 11:55 AM
******** is still in business. We used them last week for our short WDW trip. Bob was our driver and he was great. On-time, polite, etc. ******** really came through for us as we actually made our reservations the night before we left (we decided not to use Mears!). Go to www.********.net.

melindaandrob
05-18-2003, 01:54 PM
Thank you for the link! I will definitely use ******** this time, glad to hear they are still around!

Rabittsz
05-18-2003, 04:42 PM
Yes we are still around. And still trying to give the best service....Rabbit. http://www.********.net :wave:

Minybear
05-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Your service is GREAT. I cannot wait to book you for our November trip (I have to get airline first).:smooth: