PDA

View Full Version : MouseMemories.com

TwingleMum
05-10-2003, 03:05 PM
I just found out about this company MouseMemories.com I don't know if you all know about it or would be interested but I thought I'd share it. This company will do your scrapbook for you. You send them your pictures and in 4 - 6 weeks they send you back a completed scrapbook. Its not ceap approx $195. But scrapbook materials aren't cheap either and if you have no free time it might be an alternative. They also sell scrapbooking supplies. I read about it in Passporter.

Figment1964
05-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by TwingleMum
I just found out about this company MouseMemories.com I don't know if you all know about it or would be interested but I thought I'd share it. This company will do your scrapbook for you. You send them your pictures and in 4 - 6 weeks they send you back a completed scrapbook. Its not ceap approx $195. But scrapbook materials aren't cheap either and if you have no free time it might be an alternative. They also sell scrapbooking supplies. I read about it in Passporter.

That would be a fun job to have, I think! :D

The $195 price is for a 5"x7" book of up to 50 photos and the cost and album sizes go up from there.

Beanie
05-10-2003, 08:41 PM
Interesting! Thanks for the heads up on the scrappin supplies...I am going to check them out now~ :)