PDA

View Full Version : Summer '03 Stuff on Sale at Disney Store Now!

mm6mm6
05-04-2003, 06:12 PM
Those crazy Disney Stores! Ya never know when they're having a sale!

We just happened to be at the Westfield (formerly Hawthorne) shopping mall in Vernon Hills, IL (North of Chicago). We popped into the Disney Store to see what's new.

$19.50 girls bathing suits were three for the price of two (that's 33% off!) so we bought three for our DD6! That should take care of the summer's need for suits, including our trip in August!

The cute tops with Marie, Princesses, Ariel, etc for girls that were $14.50 were only $7.99 as were the matching shorts. We bought three different sets.

Pajamas were on sale but our DD6 prefers the night shirts. Normally $22.50, they were just $12.50 - we only bought two because that's all they had in size 7/8, darn! We'd have bought another one!

And a Tinkerbell hooded dress was $12.99 instead of $22.99.

And we saved $12.59 on our purchases with our Disney Club card.

And we received two $25 Donald Dollars coupons (you get one for every $50 you spend!). They are only good between May 12 and 18, 2003. And you must spend at least $50 to redeem one of the coupons (but that means you're saving 50%!!)

Just thought I'd pass it on since I think all Disney Stores have the same sales at the same time.

And the Easter stuff was 75% off! Almost worth buying it now for next year!

maggiew
05-04-2003, 07:10 PM
Hey! I live by Hawthorne too! Too bad I read this at 6 pm or I would have run out to the Disney store.

Maggie

Minnie's Mate
05-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Do you know how long the sale lasts?

dahess
05-05-2003, 05:22 PM
Why doesn't Disney have those listed at Dis store.com? I don't live by a Dis store & shop on line alot, well, only if I can find a good deal. I would definately buy some summer stuff if it was the same prices as in the store.

DianeV
05-05-2003, 06:08 PM
We were in on Friday and they also had 10% off girls stuff so we got our girls each a swimsuit, coverup and sandals for 10% off each and then ended up getting one swimsuit and one pair of sandals free (dont know why it didnt take both pair of sandals as free but I wasnt arguing!) - Ended up paying about $65 for all - we are making them save these for our summer Disney trip and Disney cruise in October..