PDA

View Full Version : Non-hopper tickets

FreshTressa
04-29-2003, 12:22 PM
Are there any tickets available that don't allow you to park hop??

We never do, we just do one park each day and I saw something on Deb's page about it, but I couldn't find prices.

Does this save money over a 4 day park hopper??

mad4themouse
04-29-2003, 01:11 PM
From wdwig.com (http://wdwig.com/ticket.htm#6) :

2 Day/2 Park OR 3 Day/3 Park ticket - These are the tickets that were originally known as "bounce back" tickets when they first came out. You can only purchase the 2 day and 3 day passes at a WDW ticket window or Guest Relations. You can not purchase them over the phone, at a Disney store, at any Disney off property ticket source, or online. These tickets allow entry to only ONE PARK per day. You cannot park hop with these tickets but you can leave and return to the same park the same day. Be sure to get a hand stamp before leaving.

2 Day/2 Park ticket - Adults $101.17 (includes tax) child, $79.88 (includes tax) expires 4 days from *purchase*. (1/03) You save $5 off the price of two single day tickets.

3 Day/3 Park ticket - Adults $149.10 (includes tax) Child, $117.15 (includes tax) expires 6 days from *purchase*. (1/03) You save $10 off the price of three single day tickets.

NOTE: Second and Third Day options MUST be bought *at the time of purchase of the first day* OR *before the end of the business day of the date of the first day's purchase* --- NO EXCEPTIONS. If you come back a second day and say you want to upgrade, you cannot. You will be buying a new One Day Ticket at Full Price. There are no discounts on these tickets other than stated above.

Guest's NAMES will now be added to One Day/One Park Ticket Media and ID's will be (randomly?) checked. NOTE: Guests will be limited to a purchase of SIX One Day/One Park Tickets at a time. (1/01)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Day Park Hopper - Provides admission to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom on any 4 days, any combination of parks on a day. Visits with multi-day passes do not need to be consecutive and unused days never expire. Adults $211.95 with tax; Children Ages 3-9 $169.35, with tax. (1/03)

So, it appears to me that you could purchase 2 2day/2park passes for a total of $202.34 per adult to cover your 4 days. This would save you $9.61 per adult in your group over the cost of 4-day park hoppers but would restrict you to one park each of those days. Buying a 3day/3park pass and a 1day/1park pass will cost you $202.35 per adult.

FreshTressa
04-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Thanks so much!!

Every penny counts! that is 18 dollars I can spend on souvies!:Pinkbounc