PDA

View Full Version : I just called Courtyard Marriott directly....

Suedrews
04-25-2003, 04:02 PM
& they were able to give me the $20.03 price for only 2 days of my trip....when I asked about the $39 price, she said it was only an online price & she couldn't help me....so, I went into Marriott.com & clicked on promotions (or something like that) & it said there was nothing like that....could someone help me out....am I doing something wrong? Send me in the right direction....thanks!!!

bugbugmom
04-25-2003, 06:13 PM
suedrews,
i believe the $39.00/night is not offered during the $20.03 rate.
i tried but, i noticed there is a blackout date. however, i got a AAA rate @ 67.00/night for a friday and sat. a total of less than 284.00 for 8 nights. hope this helps....good luck

bobcat
04-25-2003, 09:02 PM
Try Dreams Unlimited travel for the $39 rate. They are a sponser of this board and their banner is sometimes at the top of the page.

BethR
04-25-2003, 09:07 PM
Bobcat is correct, the $39 rate is a special rate through Dreams Unlimited. Just go to the post at the top of this board (Announcements) - and it will give you the details (the same as the 20.03 rate - Aug. 10 - Oct. 1 - Sun-Thurs. only) and there will be a link for you to book your rooms.

Good Luck! Let us know how you do. :)

cindala
04-27-2003, 12:58 PM
BethR,

Help, I can't find the announcement/link you are referring to for Dreams Unlimited and the info on the Courtyard by Marriott.. It's none of the Important announcements, is there another link? Thanks!http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/hello.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

JOC
04-27-2003, 01:05 PM
Here's the link to DU's reservation site for Marriott Courtyard:

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/courtyard/courtyard1.cfm

Plug in your dates and see if the discount is available for your dates.

Here's the link to other hotels that DU is offering discounts for:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts.html

BethR
04-27-2003, 07:54 PM
Thanks for posting those links JOC.

The Announcement to which I was referring is now gone. But I DID follow the link that JOC posted to DU's reservation page for the Courtyard and put in a test date of August 21.

I got the rate of $43 something - which is $39 plus tax.

If you are interested Suedrews, I would book quickly.

Hope that this helps. :)

eeyore0062
04-28-2003, 02:55 PM
I had the same thing happen last year. I just made my reservation with the discount on the nights it was available, and the other nights at the regular price. I kept calling back, and was able to get all of the nights with that discount before we went. While we were there we decided to add on another day, and they were able to offer it at the $20.02 price, as well.

Don't give up, you may just get all of your days at $20.03 yet!!!:)

loopy
05-03-2003, 12:30 AM
We are going a day earlier than everyone else in our family and staying a day longer so I booked 2 rooms for Sat night 10-18 and Friday night 10-24 at Lake Buena Vista Comfort Inn for $44.96 a night per room. I think thats a great price for a weekend night.:cool:

maninthebox
05-03-2003, 12:38 AM
The DU price of $39/night for the Marriott is good for weekend nights as well.:smooth: