PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a good deal on room/tickets?

missypie
04-23-2003, 12:58 PM
I used information I got on several message boards to get a great rate at the DLH a few months ago. Where do I find the "deal" (special rate codes, etc.) for the hotels at DLP? Also, are any ticket (passport) discounts available?

rob@rar.org.uk
04-24-2003, 02:56 PM
Unfortunately there are not that many deals or discounts to be had for DLP. Discounts are regularly available to annual passholders and to shareholders, and there are often discounts available on accommodation/ticket packages during the off-season (tends to be "4 nights for the price of 3" type discount). Details of these can normally be found on the official DLP website (http://www.disneylandparis.com).

Regards

Rob

missypie
04-24-2003, 03:03 PM
We were initially thinking of traveling to Paris this August. Now I'm thinking of mid-March of 2004. I'm concerned about wet and cold weather then. What do you think? We are bound by the school calendars of our three children.

rob@rar.org.uk
04-24-2003, 11:29 PM
I much prefer to visit DLP during the summer. The weather in March can be cold and wet, although you could also have a nice spring day at that time of year. Although the crowds will be much larger in August, the long opening hours (9am to 11pm) and the full entertainment and parade more than make up for this. Given a choice between March and August I would lways choose August. On the other hand, if my choice was March or no visit at all I would have no hesitation in choosing March!

Regards

Rob

CarolA
04-26-2003, 04:15 PM
Well, I went to Disneyland Paris in late November. It was wet and cold and I had a GREAT time. The park was EMPTY. I mean EMPTY! I have photos taken at noon where there is NO one in the shot. So for me it was well worth it, I pretty much covered every inch of that park in ONE day. (That was before the studios opened)

iain harrison
08-01-2003, 12:19 PM
Not too sure if you still need a reply to this????

However, I saw you have three children - a party of 5????

It is very hard to book into a hotel at DLP - Newport Bay has family size rooms but not many, as does Davy Crocket. Which ever you choose and time of year you will need to book early.

Fiona R
08-01-2003, 05:35 PM
I think it is worth ringing and asking, the deal we got (4 for 3 in August) was not showing on the website, but I asked and was told of available dates.

There are a few 5 bed rooms on Admirals' Floor at Newport Bay, but the CM I booked with says it's almost impossible to book them, you have to be there as the rooms are released for the season!

missypie
08-06-2003, 11:36 AM
We decided on March, but decided to stay off site in Paris the whole week ... that way we won't have to commit to certain particular days at DLP but can ride the RER out on the nice days. (We're renting a 2 bedroom flat.)