PDA

View Full Version : Hire car or Limo+Iride?

hudsom
04-22-2003, 07:17 PM
We are staying at Wyndham Orlando Resort and cannot decide if should payout 400 for insurance on hire car for 2 weeks or 200 return on stretch limo from Sanford to Idrive and use shuttle and iride to get about. Any one stayed at Wyndham Orlando without a car?
We have 10 day passes for disney and the Orlando 4 day flexi tickets for universal and seaworld.
Do we really need the car?

Red-Snapper
04-23-2003, 01:16 AM
I would always go for the car - epecially as you are obviously going to be busy.

Yes there are buses etc but they can take up a lot of time getting from place to place/queing/waiting etc.

It is very easy driving in USA - much easier than UK and it will give you far more flexibility to go where ever/when ever you want.

If however all you want is to stay around I Drive and visit the parks mentioned then you will not absolutely need a car (the Wyndham is about mid-way up I Drive)

Disney is about 15 - 20 ins away by car/bus from your hotel. Seaworld is 5-10 mins and Universal about 10 - 15 mins.

:smooth:

hudsom
04-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Thanks for your input. Have decided on the car especially now got the Insurance cover for less than 120 via www.worldwideinsure.com