PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 more to go...

disneychrista
03-28-2003, 03:31 PM
Well today was weigh in day for me and I am down 3# for a total of 9#. Only 1# more to go to reach my first goal of 10# by Easter (well Good Friday technically). YEAH ME!!

nativetxn
03-28-2003, 03:43 PM
That is terrific news! Good for you. You are on your way for sure to reaching your first goal. I'm so proud of you!

tiggerlover
03-29-2003, 02:19 AM
Wonderful news, congratulations. Before you know it you will be claiming that 10# clippie, and I suspect it will be before Easter.

TigH
03-29-2003, 07:56 AM
Good guggly muggly!!!!!! You only have one more pound to lose for your first goal and the goal date is Easter???? (insert image of me fainting here). ;) THAT IS GREAT!!!!!

Um, I think you have QUITE a good chance of making that goal! And then some!!! I am so happy for you. I bet we will all be jumping around our houses next week when you post that you've made the goal with about a month to spare!!!

Keep up the great work!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

disneychrista
03-29-2003, 01:28 PM
Thanks everyone, I am so excited. It has been a long time since I have achieved a weight loss goal. But with WISH and seeing that clippie in my sig it has been truely motivating.

Debbie
03-29-2003, 02:56 PM
That's fantastic news, disneychrista. Fingers crossed for that clippie soon!

IheartMickey
03-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Congrats! Seriously. That is so great you are reaching your goal WAY ahead of time! Go you!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc