PDA

View Full Version : DH Made a funny!

SandraC
03-27-2003, 10:59 PM
Hi all! I taught a yoga class tonight and at the beginning of the class I chatted about my other passion ~ Disney. They class giggled ~ yoga and Disney don't seem to have that much in common. I came home and told DH that the class giggled when I told them my other passion is Disney. He replied, "I'm surprised you don't make the class face the south towards Disney to meditate."

HEE HEE HEE! What a guy! S

Debbie
03-28-2003, 06:56 AM
I think that hubby has a good idea! I know that every day on the way into work, I look west on the 401 thinking, turn here, turn here, turn here.

Now, I've been contemplating. What about a Curves that only plays Disney music. Marching to the theme from Splash Mountain, taking your pulse to "Your attention puleeeeeeze". You get the idea. :p What d'ya think, Sandra?

SandraC
03-28-2003, 08:07 AM
LOL! I wear many hats ~ I also teach preschool art classes during the day ~ I always play Disney music during the class. It was fun making the tape. I ended the tape with It's a Small World and Wish Upon A Star. Those two songs get me ever time! I also play ToN and Illuminations music when I need inspiration and guests are over. S

TimNDansMom
03-28-2003, 08:29 AM
LOL, Sandra. Cute comment from Gary. I just had an image of you and your class sitting facing south in the lotus position chanting D--i--s--n--e--yyyy over and over in a monotone voice.

Scratch42
03-28-2003, 10:26 AM
It's...

M I C K E Y M O U S E!

Thanks for the laugh!
TGIF!

Scratch
:smooth:

SandraC
03-28-2003, 11:08 AM
LOL ~ Sometimes I mix up my yoga class with my preschool art class and we sing, "OM a little teapot." S

TimNDansMom
03-28-2003, 05:57 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p