PDA

View Full Version : WISH check-in week of March 23

Jiminy102
03-22-2003, 07:28 PM
Ok gang here we go!!! The end of another week!!! Well this was an ok week. Had a couple of rough days but I am hanging in there!! This next week will be better!!! Well I don't weigh till Monday so I have no clue how I will do. I will let everyone know!!! I can't wait for it to get warm, stay warm and have some decent days to keep up with the walking thing!!

So how did everyone do this week??

Have a great week
Happy WISHing
Holly

lynr
03-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Well I am alittle dissapointed last week I lost 5 lbs and I had hoped since I went to Curves everyday that I would lose the same this week, but no I only lost 3lbs. So I am down a total of 8lbs for two weeks.

Lyn

nativetxn
03-23-2003, 11:01 AM
lynr, 3 pounds is an awesome loss. You are building muscle and you know that weighs more than fat, so I think you did great.

Way to go!!!

Debbie
03-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Oh, Lyn, 3 pounds is an awesome weight loss for a week! Don't forget, the first week is usually a fair bit of water, and while you tone, those muscles wear heavier than the fat that they are replacing. I don't weigh in until tomorrow, and I am hoping for a 1 pound loss. Sure, I wish it were more, but logically, it should be one. I try to remember and tell myself: "You didn't put it on in a month, don't expect it to fall off in a month." Heck you could even substitute the word "year" for "month" :eek:

John In Illinois
03-23-2003, 11:08 AM
My official weigh-in for the week shows me having lost 2 pounds, which was what put me at the 30 pound total mark so far.

I have increased my workout routine, so I am seeing inches rather than pounds right now, so I will take it!!

:D

PartyofSix
03-23-2003, 02:45 PM
Okay I was really shocked when i weighed in this morning to the tune of a 2.5- loss. Since that crazy 6lb- loss last week i knew i was doomed but i guess it held and i'll take it. I'm tickled, surpised, thrilled and just plain ole' happy this week. I have now reached a total loss of 27.5 lbs since begining my new lifestyle change on 1-29-03! I have gone from a size 20 to a 16 with that last size change just last thursday! I am 17lbs away from my second 10% goal out of 4 i have to accomplish. I weighted in this morning at 207 so i'm 7 lbs from onderland! And 2.5lbs from joining John getting my 30lb banner!

nativetxn
03-23-2003, 02:51 PM
<b>John In Illinois</b> you are just doing so well. Congratulations on your new clipart and that loss of two pounds. Love your colorful tags :)

<b>PartyofSix</b> Look at you! Another 2.5 pounds gone forever. I'm so proud of you.

John In Illinois
03-23-2003, 02:59 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words & encouragement, and come join me Tammy, I can't wait!!!

:cool:

NancyK
03-23-2003, 04:11 PM
Lyn - 8 pounds in 2 weeks is fantastic! Congrats on going to Curves.

John in Illinois- you're an inspiration to us all. Can't wait until I get that 30 pound clippie (still a few months away, though)

Party-of-Six - Your weight loss journey has been awesome. Way to go.

I lost 4 pounds this week for a total of 16.5 pounds. I even worked chocolate milk into my points and was able to stop at one glass. That's a major achievement for me, since I'm used to drinking the whole carton myself.:p

John In Illinois
03-23-2003, 04:31 PM
Nancy,

You mean the cartons are not "single-serve"?

LMAO!

:p

PartyofSix
03-23-2003, 08:58 PM
W2G Nancy. Thanks for cheering me on. You are doing wonderful yourselve! We all are working so hard at making changes in our lives it's so great to share this with friends going thur the same journey.

TigH
03-24-2003, 06:01 AM
WOW! Congratulations to Lynr, John, Tammy and Nancy!!!! Tammy, I think you are giving John a run for the money! :) I bet you'll be sporting that flashy 30 pound clipart in no time (it looks great on you, John!) :)

On Friday I weighed in and had made my first 5 pound loss. I decided to hold off until my official weigh in day to make sure it was really a 5 pound loss before I changed my clippie. Well, it was a self fulfilling prophecy that I am only .5 pound short of my 5 pound clippie goal! :( Pig out night on Friday was part of my plan. Eating too much Saturday night wasn't. We went to dinner at the house of DH's coworkers. I don't know these people very well and I didn't want to offend them by not eating the food they prepared. I ate everything on my plate (including a full sized baked potato, what the heck was I thinking???) and a full sized slice of cheesecake for dessert, and cheesecake isn't even my favorite. I learned a big lesson. Just eat what I want and not everything that is handed to me. I slept horrible and didn't meet my goal.

I'm sure by the end of the week I'll get that darned clippie though! I even painted my toenails in preparation for my new "5 pounds gone" sandals, LOL! So I've officially lost 4.5 pounds in two weeks.

Thanks to NativeTXN I do have a small celebration today. :) I took my measurements on February 28th. Then I lost them measuring tape and just found it this morning, ha ha! So between then and today I've lost 1/4" from my chest, 2 1/4" from my waist, 2" from my hips and 1/4" from my thigh (no loss on my arms, drat!). That's a total of 4 3/4" inches and I can be really happy about that.

Good luck everyone!!!!! These are trying times and I was so tempted to turn to food for comfort yesterday, but I stayed within my program and even turned away some optional calories that were in my plan to make up for the night before. We can do it!!!

Tiggerkeeper
03-24-2003, 06:37 AM
Wow! You all are doing great!! I maintained - this has been a very sobering week for us since DS is in Marine training. I've cheated a little but am back on 100%!! DH has given me a 60 day challenge no cheats and everyday exercise will earn me a long weekend at AKL!! Woo Hoo!! So the new treadmill arrives Wednesday.

Congratulations to all you BIG LOSERS!! LOL!! Thanks for setting such great examples!

Melissa

believe
03-24-2003, 06:41 AM
Well, I am just trying to maintain and need to work a little harder at it. I am up .75, but only .25 above my main goal. I haven't been drinking as much water as I need to...that will change this week.

I now have a treadmill, so atleast when it rains on the weekend I can still walk.

Congratulations to all those who have lost!!!!!! Keep up the losing streak!

lvs_eeyore
03-24-2003, 08:08 AM
Well after a few bad days the week before last I stepped on the scale today and lost what I had gained from my bad eating PLUS 2.5 pounds for a totall off of 12.5 pounds since starting!!!!

Dh just said last night that I could have my vow renewal when we go to Disney for our anniversary so now I am even MORE committed to losing the weight and getting toned up!!! I want to look awesome that day!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR LOSERS!!!!! WTG WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

CrzyforPiglet
03-24-2003, 09:06 AM
Well I had a few bad days - my MIL visited (1 day's notice) and totally threw me into a tailspin of stress!! I didn't do as horribly as I would've before I started really trying to lose weight but not as great as I would have done without her impromtu arrival! I am only down 1.5 lbs. from last week.

I know what you mean about motivation eeyore! I am going to my sister's graduation Memorial day weekend and it'll have been a while since I've seen my family so I really want to look great! Good luck to everyone!!

Rhonda
03-24-2003, 09:14 AM
I started Atkins last Tuesday and I've lost 8 pounds so far! Had a great weekend! Woo-hoo! :) :)

Congratulations everyone!

ohMom
03-24-2003, 09:22 AM
Well, as usual, I did very well during the week. Even managed to get up and jog 2 mi Sat morning. I haven't exercised on a Saturday for a long time, I used to be very good about it quite a few years and pounds ago :)

Weekends are a killer for me! Yesterday I took DD shopping and we ate lunch and dinner out and had an Auntie Anne's pretzel! I didn't even bother adding my pts for the day as I don't know for the meals out. I didn't plan well. Live and learn.

I am pleased with my activity last week - and hope to keep that going. I haven't seen a weight loss yet, but I definately feel less "puffy". (except for today after splurging yesterday!!)

NativeTxn - you asked, I'm on WW. I just printed out the goal pts for each food category and plan to follow the suggested plan for a high protein diet - only 4 - 8 pts daily for grains, breads. I have done Atkins in the past and lost 6 lbs on induction in two weeks, but managed to put it right back on. I'm from the old school thinking that muscles needs carbs., but I still consider doing induction for a quick loss. Then I remind myself that losing quickly isn't always best. I know the weight will come off slower for me as I have a long-term goal of losing 15 lbs to get to 140. I just don't think much below 140 is reasonable for me. Maybe Believe and some others who have reached the lower 100s will inspire me, but for now i'm sticking with my goal. :D

Here's to motivation for the week:

WE CAN DO IT!! WE CAN DO IT!! WE CAN DO IT!!

Tink33
03-24-2003, 09:24 AM
I am happy to report that I lost 3 pounds last week !!!!!! My total lost is 19 pounds - just 11 to go.

I want to give special thanks to all the incredible DISers who attended the Best Coast Disneyland meet on Saturday. I had decided to skip dinner because I saw nothing that I could eat on the menu at the Blue Bayou. We happened to ride behind a server of the BB on the Pirates of the Carribean and MaryJo inquired about low cal meals. When I was getting ready to say good-byes to the group, Rachael sought out the manager of the restaurant to ask if a special meal could be made for me. The rest of the group (especially Marsha) encouraged me to join in and they would make sure that there was something suitable. The staff of the restaurant was very accommodating and I was able to stay on track with my eating. Thanks again to our very supportive DIS group.

wovenwonder
03-24-2003, 09:33 AM
I FINALLY earned that 5 pound clippie!

I lost 4 pounds last week and 3 this week --- total down since June 2002 --- 30 pounds (low carb).

Jiminy102
03-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Doing a happy dance!!!! I lost 2 pounds this week!!!!!!! Not sure how since I did not stick to the letter but I will take it!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOO WOOOHOOOO I am happy!!!!! ok now back to your regularly scheduked DISing!!!! Only 2.5 more pounds to go until the 10 pound clippie is mine!!!!

Amelia
03-24-2003, 09:43 AM
I just joined this morning but I can report that I lost three pounds last week! I hope to do as well or better this week! I'm doing Atkins and since our local grocery store started carrying Atkins bread it's made sticking with it so much easier. I really look forward to sharing all of the "HOORAY"'s and "YIKE"'s with my fellow WISHers. Let's hope for far more "HOORAY"s!!!

From what I've read this morning I'm very impressed with all of the hard work this group is doing to combat the battle of the bulge! I, myself have lost 22 pounds on my way to my 100 pound goal and am looking forward to celebrating with all of the WISHers when I reach it!

Great going guys!!

Amelia

Rhonda
03-24-2003, 09:50 AM
Welcome Amelia! It's always great to have another Atkins person to share ideas with!

Wow - 22 pounds!! You should be so proud of yourself! :) :)

nativetxn
03-24-2003, 12:06 PM
<b>NancyK</b> 4 pounds is a wonderful loss for a week. Love that new 15 pound clipart in your siggie.

<b>TigH</b> You only need to lose 1/2 pound more to get that new clippie. I'm proud of you, losing 4 1/2 pounds in one week is terrific. And you're shrinking, too! <b>WooHoo!!</b> Way to go.

<b>Tiggerkeeper</b> You know what? Maintaining your weight is not a bad thing. Next week you will see a loss, I'm sure. What a great husband you have, I like the way he thinks, 60 days of no cheats and exercise gets you a long weekend at AKL? WOW! I think he's a keeper. I'll bet you win that prize ;)

<b>believe</b> you are so inspirational to me. If I had caught myself and done something about it when I gained only 3/4 pound I would not be fighting the battle of the bulge today. Good for you, staying in control like this.

<b>lvs_eeyore</b> You are such a <i>loser</i>! I'm so happy and proud for you. Good for you getting rid of what you had gained plus 2.5 pounds more! That 10 pound clippie looks great. Sounds like you have a really great husband too.

<b>CrzyforPiglet</b> I think losing 1.5 pounds is a terrific accomplishment, especially since you were so stressed. Good for you, congratulations!

<b>Rhonda</b> that is awesome! 8 pounds in one week? How great is that? Congratulations, sweetie.

<b>ohMom</b> So you didn't do as well as you hoped over the weekend. That's all behind you now (no pun intended--well maybe it was ;) ) Losing slowly is the best way...you are really good to do something before you gained more than 15 pounds. I'm proud of you. WW is a great eating plan. Good luck for next weekend.

<b>Tink33</b> DISers are great people! I'm glad you were able to stay on plan during dinner. Wish I could have been at that meet. 3 more pounds gone forever, good for you!

<b>wovenwonder</b> Hurray, yippee, good for you! I love your new clippie!

<b>Jiminy102</b> Losing 2 pounds is a terrific accomplishment and you've almost earned your 10 pound clippie. I'm so proud of you.

<b>Amelia</b> I'm so glad you decided to join us, but where is your WISH clipart? You're out of uniform, my dear. I wish I could lose 3 pounds in one week, that's wonderful progress, good for you!

I still have a few days before I weigh in for the week. I started on a Thursday. Here's hoping I'll be posting a loss :)

Hannosmom
03-24-2003, 02:20 PM
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

2 pounds down this week!!! That makes 6 total, yea! I've been feeling so much better, I'm amazed! I even went to a brunch yesterday and picked mostly low carb food. After brunch, we went to Busch Gardens and walked around for awhile and I didn't buy anything to eat. I did have one bite of my daughters cotton candy:rolleyes: . But, only 1!!!

My best to everyone, its so nice to be here!

I'm off in search of my 5 lb clippie.:)

Linda

pixiedust218
03-24-2003, 02:34 PM
Congratulations to all, including myself. I lost the 1 lb I put on last week plus another 2, so that makes 3 lbs. this week, which puts me at 6lbs total. I am so happy. Did pretty well, cheated a little, but heah. I made up for it walking my 2 miles Walk Away the Pounds. I guess I can change my clippie now:)

nativetxn
03-24-2003, 03:31 PM
<b>Hannosmom</b> You showed great restraint, only one bite of cotton candy? I love that much, one bite would have doomed me :( 2 more pounds gone forever. Good for you!

<b>pixiedust218</b> How great to lose 3 pounds in one week. That new clippie looks great on you!

It's so much fun to see everyone's progress.

NancyK
03-24-2003, 04:31 PM
Wow! Everyone is doing so well. I love this board! Thanks nativetxn for taking the time to pat us all on the back. Keeping my fingers crossed that you have a loss this week. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ead79
03-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Wow! Everyone is doing a SUPER job!!! I had to miss my Saturday weigh-in because I was maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. She was a beautiful bride, and I was honored to take part in her special day. Unfortunately, the eating didn't go so well (between the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day food, I was pretty much doomed). However, I am back on track today (Monday), so hopefully I won't gain much. I don't want to have too much of a setback. But I'm still sticking with it. :)

Debbie
03-24-2003, 07:06 PM
Congratulations to everyone. Each of us is doing a fabulous job, don't you think? Kath fingers and toes crossed, but look at all those inches you lost this month (and it's not over, yet!)

I can :Pinkbounc today! I lost another two pounds, putting me at 19 so far. I've started at Curves and figured that I might gain, but not this week! (and hopefully not next-I can almost taste that 20 pound clippie.)

Keep on track, everyone! We have LOTS to be proud about!

Rebd40
03-24-2003, 07:48 PM
I lost 5 pounds so far on Atkins which I just started. (Probably mostly water but I'll take the loss anyway I can get it!)

anniet
03-24-2003, 07:56 PM
Wow....who knew hanging out with a bunch of "losers" would be so much fun?:p

I want to thank those of you who helped me this weekend because I weighed in tonite and

<font color=red><marquee><font size=10>I lost 2.4 pounds!!!!</font></marquee></font>

(I'm just so excited!!!!!:bounce: )

nativetxn
03-24-2003, 08:09 PM
<b>Elisabeth</b> Where is that positive outlook? Let's assume you will lose this week. That's much more fun :teeth:

<b>Debbie</b> Another two pounds gone? <b>Woo Hoo!!!</b> That 20 pound clippie is practically yours!

<b>Rebd40</b> 5 pounds is a terrific loss. Good for you. Who cares if it's water weight, you still lost 5 pounds. I lost more the second week on Atkins than I did the first week. You could too :)

<b>anniet</b> And you were worried! Look at how well you did after just one week on WW. Way to go sweetie. You are on your way!

<b>NancyK</b> Everyone here on WISH is so supportive for me, I'm just trying to be a good WISHer :)

tiggerlover
03-25-2003, 12:59 AM
Last week was a VERY stressful week for me and on at least two days I subjected myself to stress eating and early in the week I noticed I gained a 1/2 pound. I decided I didn't like the way I felt after my stress eating and decided to do something about it. After the 1/2 pound gain I ended up losing 2 pounds this week, so I am at a total of 12 pounds down in 5 weeks. My pants are falling off of me and I am really motivated today.

I haven't had time to read everyones posts, I will have to come back later to do so, but I know there were lots of "losers" so congratulations to you all. If anyone stayed the same, congrats on not gaining. If anyone gained, I am proof that you can reverse the process, you can do it if you want it!

Keep up the good work gang and have a great day!

TigH
03-25-2003, 06:57 AM
Congratulations to EVERYONE!!! This is always such an exciting thread to read. I feel so happy for everyone who has lost (pounds or inches).

If you didn't lose, just hang in there!!!! :) There's always tomorrow!

Super job everyone! Stay healthy!!!!!! :jester:

nativetxn
03-25-2003, 10:31 AM
<b>tiggerlover</b> I'm so proud of you for catching yourself after gaining a little. How wonderful you ended up with a 2 pound loss. Good for you!

wovenwonder
03-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by tiggerlover
My pants are falling off of me and I am really motivated today.

:eek:
You might do more than 'motivate' others if your pants are falling off!;) I suggest you go buy a belt!:teeth:

On the serious side --- congratulations on the loss!:D

dalepool
03-25-2003, 05:24 PM
I did so much walking this weekend and as such was thinking I'd have a loss of a couple of pounds. I stayed the same. I did enjoy some wonderful meals this weekend so I'm very happy I stayed the same.

See you all next week

nativetxn
03-25-2003, 05:29 PM
dalepool, maintaining is better than gaining. Good for you getting so much exercise this past week. Just think how healthy you are becoming.

glo
03-25-2003, 05:47 PM
I do not think I am ever going to get that 15 pound clippy :( I am 1.5 pounds away, and I keep fluctuating. No, I am no where near TOM. Anyway, I did loose one more inch. .5 around the waiste and .5 at the hips....I wish I would loose it all right around the bellybutton area :( Anyway, congrats to all who have lost, and keep on trudging to those who are working hard at it.

nativetxn
03-25-2003, 05:51 PM
Awww, glo. I know you are disappointed. It's not fair, is it, the way weight fluctuates? Being female is inconvenient when it comes to losing weight.

Just be patient, sweetie. Stick to your plan and those last ounces will finally disappear and you will have that 20 pound loss clipart. Don't forget that you are very near your goal and those last pounds are the most difficult to lose. Don't be discouraged, you will be successful.

Debbie
03-25-2003, 09:16 PM
glo, keep the faith and your chin up. Katholyn is right, the last few are the hardest to lose, and you've done so well. And you are still losing inches. Good for you!

Lesley
03-25-2003, 09:55 PM
Congrats to everyone...both the losers and those who are hanging in there without a loss!

I'm down another 1lb this week....so my total is now 20. Kind of hard weekend because we were visiting friends who are vegetarian (and I'm on Atkins....) so I had a bit more carbs than I'm used to...but in the form of whole grains and legumes.

My pants are very baggy (if it weren't for wide hip bones I'd be losing mine too!) and I'm feeling good! I think part of my small losses the last couple of weeks was water...so I think this week I'll see 2lbs or more come off....unless I'm hitting my CCLL. Which I may be....I'm thrilled to discover that I'm still losing each week as I add back carbs!

tiggerlover
03-26-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by wovenwonder
:eek:
You might do more than 'motivate' others if your pants are falling off!;) I suggest you go buy a belt!:teeth:

On the serious side --- congratulations on the loss!:D

Great idea! You just inspired me to post a new thread! Thanks.

anniet
03-26-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by glo
I do not think I am ever going to get that 15 pound clippy :( I am 1.5 pounds away, and I keep fluctuating. No, I am no where near TOM. Anyway, I did loose one more inch. .5 around the waiste and .5 at the hips....I wish I would loose it all right around the bellybutton area :( Anyway, congrats to all who have lost, and keep on trudging to those who are working hard at it.

Glo, are you working out with weights? Last year I began lifting weights because I have a pinched nerve from a problem with my neck and I was told by a PT that the only way to keep pain from returning is to keep my back muscles strong. So I REALLY got into it, working out every muscle group in my body very hard, but I kept eating whatever I wanted to, and often more since weight lifting increases your appetite.

Soon people started looking at me and saying "You've lost weight!" when the truth of the matter was I had gained 3 pounds! If you are losing inches that's a good sign, so try not to get too discouraged by the scale. I'm told that the muscle will help burn fat like a knife through butter when cardio is added too, so look at it that way. You're fueling the fire!

Listen to Katholyn. Be patient, and don't get discouraged! You'll get there!:)

kamgen
03-26-2003, 07:55 AM
Great job this week everyone! :)
I lost 1lb this week, which I am pretty happy about since we had a business dinner out this week and went out to watch the sports on Sat afternoon. (Plus it is that time of the month! LOL)

Only 2 more lbs till I get my 10lb clippie!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc
That will be 10 since joining WISH and 20 total! :smooth:

Good luck to everyone this week! And thanks for all the support..
and Glo, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kamy

TCKK
03-26-2003, 08:21 AM
I lost 1.2 lbs this week. That makes 2.8 since I started here and a total of 28.3 since I started WW in September.:p

ahutton
03-26-2003, 12:23 PM
I'm thrilled to announce that I have finally hit my 5 pound mark!!! Only just, but that's okay with me!

disneyfan551
03-26-2003, 12:26 PM
Way to go!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Those first 5 ARE important!! ;)

nativetxn
03-26-2003, 12:45 PM
<b>Lesley</b> Another pound gone forever! That is so great. 20 pounds altogether is awesome progress.

<b>kamy</b> Good for you, losing a pound even after a business dinner. You are going to have that 10 pound clippie in no time at all!

<b>TCKK</b> Congratulations on losing another pound or so. Good for you, you are doing so well.

<b>ahutton</b> WOO HOO!!! Congratulations on losing that first 5 pounds. Where is your 5 pound clippie?

I'm so proud of all of us for working so hard toward our goals :)

Liz
03-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Wow, everyone is just doing super!!!!! Great job all!!!

I lost 1.4 lbs. this week making a total of 18. :D

nativetxn
03-26-2003, 04:15 PM
<b>WooHoo</b> Liz!!~

That's great! You're going to have that 20 pound clippie any day now. Good for you!

NHMinnie
03-26-2003, 04:24 PM
I lost two pounds this weeks. That makes 16 pounds all together. I am so happy I can finally get my 15 pound clipart!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

nativetxn
03-26-2003, 04:31 PM
Way to go, Sandy! That 15 pound clippie looks really good on you. You're doing so well, I'm proud of you.

Katholyn

perfectmatch300
03-26-2003, 08:01 PM
No loss for me this week :( but no gain either :D.

It's been a tough week to stick to good eating habits for me. We've done some entertaining & that meant there was a lot of "junk" in the house that normally wouldn't be there. Next week will be tough, too as we're going to spend a couple of days at the Mohegan Sun Casino here in CT to celebrate DH's early retirement. Their buffet is deadly! :earseek: It's not so much what I eat while I'm there, it's how much I eat! My goal is to avoid stuffing myself till it hurts! Anybody relate to that behavior?

The good news is that I'm exercising regularly now and actually looking forward to doing it each day.

nativetxn
03-26-2003, 08:19 PM
At least you didn't gain, Nancy.

I stuffed myself until I was in pain on my cruise last, September.

Enjoy your trip to the casino :)

Breezy_Carol
03-26-2003, 09:18 PM
I had my weigh in at WW today. I missed last week so my loss of 2.4 pounds is for 2 weeks. Makes a total of 24.6 lost since November. I only need to lose 1.6 more to reach my goal weight of 125. Maybe in the next 2 weeks. I want to hit lifetime before the kids get out of school.

Most of this weight loss was before WISH started so my clippie doesn't reflect what I have achieved.

nativetxn
03-27-2003, 10:23 AM
Way to go, Carol! Look how far you've come. Hmmm, I wonder if there is going to be a clipart for reaching goal?

You are almost there, sweetie. I hope you are feeling proud of yourself, I know that <b>I'm</b> proud of you. Well done!

Katholyn

nativetxn
03-27-2003, 10:32 AM
Today is my weigh in day. I lost only 1/2 pound but I'll take it. Better than gaining, right?

Have I mentioned how much I HATE idiopathic edema?????? Oh well, the fluid will go away eventually. I just hope I don't have to have my rings cut off :(

I'm looking on the bright side. I'm retaining a lot of fluid yet the scale is still showing a 1/2 pound loss, so that must mean that I actually lost more than that, right? Well, that's what I'm going to believe anyway :)

I'm so proud of everyone for hanging in there and continuing with their weight loss efforts even when the scale moves in the wrong direction or not at all.

Everyone is so motivated! It's so great :teeth:

wovenwonder
03-27-2003, 10:35 AM
Katholyn -- You are heading in the right direction! YIPEEEEEEEE!

Congratulations Girl!

campingcorgi
03-27-2003, 12:29 PM
I did it! Lost 3 this week for a total of 6.4 on WISH and a total of 36.4 on WW!! Can you see me grinning?!?

It is so great to read such words of encouragement from everyone involved!! Support keeps us all moving in the right direction!!!

nativetxn
03-27-2003, 01:33 PM
I can see you grinning! You looks so happy. Let's see if we can't get that 5 pound loss clippie installed for you.

Way to go, isn't it a great feeling to make such wonderful progress. We have a great group of motivational people here on WISH.

Debbie
03-27-2003, 05:04 PM
Kath, sounds like a plus to me! Congrats to those bouncing, and I think that we're all doing a fine job!

jlawall
03-27-2003, 10:04 PM
Hey All!!! I lost 1.2 lbs. this week! Total loss.........24.2 lbs.!!! Just .8 until my next clippie! Hopefully, this will happen this week. Wish me luck......

Congrats to all! WTG!

Disneyaholic
03-28-2003, 01:56 PM
Congrats to everyone for their wonderful news this week!!!

Well, my scale at home showed 2 lb. less than last Friday before I weighed in at WW. BUT, when I got to WW for my "official" weigh-in, it showed exactly the same as last week!!! :confused:

All during the meeting, I was trying to figure it out, and I realized that I had left my shoes on today when I got weighed! I thought about asking to be re-weighed after the meeting, but I figured either I DID lose the weight or I DIDN'T, and no matter how many times I get weighed, *I* will still be the same. So I am officially reporting no loss this week.

Anyhow, it will even out next week, because you can be SURE I will take my shoes off then, LOL!!

The good news is, I am really seeing a difference in my clothes, particularly my jeans. So, I'm just running with that as a positive and will keep at it till I weigh in next week!

:Pinkbounc

nativetxn
03-28-2003, 02:06 PM
Way to go <b>jlawall!!</b> That 20 pound clippie is practically yours already! Good luck this week and keep up the good work.

<b>Disneyaholic</b> You are doing a great job. Next week you will probably be reporting a double loss :) Isn't it great when you start noticing a difference in the way your clothing fits? Good job, sweetie.

jlawall
03-28-2003, 03:31 PM
Sorry Disneyholic, that's really sad. I always get nervous when I go to weigh-ins because you never know what will happen! Early in my diet, my scale showed a loss that day, but when I got there I gained .4lbs. I have never trusted my morning weigh-ins since then! Now I am really good the day I go to meeting and I drink alot of coffee if I get hungry. It's been helping alittle.:cool:

FergieTCat
03-29-2003, 05:40 PM
Howdy all! I took a little vacation down to my mom's in Florida, but I'm back to business.

They opened a WW meeting center about a block from my apartment, so now I can go to meetings on weekends, rather than trying to get to one during the week. Yah!! I lost .6 pounds (which is fine considering my vacation) and I'm up to ....

20.4 pounds!! Yahoo!! Time for new clip art!

I really got to get myself back together, but for the time being, I'm content.

nativetxn
03-29-2003, 05:47 PM
<b>Woo Hoo Fergie!!!!</b> Way to go! New clipart for you. Just pm Kelsie, she's back now :)

I'm so proud of you!