PDA

View Full Version : Please Read If You Are Still Waiting For Clipart!

Kelsie
03-20-2003, 07:03 AM
If you are waiting for clipart, please post here.

We have had an interesting few days here in Denver with 4 feet of snow and I'm sorry but it has been difficult to keep up. I have no idea at this point who still needs me to place their clipart.

If you have earned a new clipart or are a new Member and can place it yourself, please feel free to grab it.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay and I will try to get it placed for you as soon as possible.

Luckymommyx2
03-20-2003, 07:20 AM
Thanks Kelsie but I got mine. I was noticing your countdown clock~ are you going to be able to get out this weekend? Did the airports open back up yet? I haven't heard much since the war coverage started. Good luck and take care!

Tiggerkeeper
03-20-2003, 07:24 AM
Oh Kelsie, you do have your hands full. I hope everything is going okay! My Dad lives in Vail and he said he has no idea where his front porch ends and his yard begins! But he says that is nothing compared to what Denver and surrounding areas have. Wow, I have never seen that much snow!

Stay dry and safe!

Melissa

PartyofSix
03-20-2003, 08:29 AM
I need the 25lb one when you get time. Thanks Kelsie.

Figment1964
03-20-2003, 02:48 PM
Thanks so much for doing this! I'm needing the "5 pound" clipart.

inky dinky doo
03-21-2003, 03:39 AM
When you have time, I need the 15 lb. clippie, Kelsie! Hey, maybe we should all come help you shovel! That would at least be good for toning the arms!

Pat

260 days and counting . . . again!

rbuzzotta
03-21-2003, 07:04 AM
It must have been you Kelsie who gave me my WISH clipart. I was so excited to see it........Thanks!!