PDA

View Full Version : WISh Check-in Week of 3-16

Jiminy102
03-15-2003, 10:03 PM
OK gang another week has come and gone!!! Cane you believe it! Well sometime this week I got really determined and I am hoping it lasts! So far everyday since tuesday I have stayed on points. Everyday but today I have excercised!! SO I am going to take it one day at a time and see what happens!!

So how did everyone do this week!!!

Luckymommyx2
03-16-2003, 08:21 AM
I have lost 8.5 pounds so far. I know that this first week the weight would drop off quick since I always eat like mad before I diet, plus a lot of water weight. From here out is going to be a challenge but it this is the motivation to I needed to keep going. Now, how do I get my clipart. Do I do it--if so, where? Or, does someone tag me like those wonderful tag fairies that fly around?!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

PartyofSix
03-16-2003, 08:40 AM
I don't know how this happened unless last week (TOM) was not a true reading of my loss but I'm at 209.5 for a lost this week of 6 lbs!:eek: I guess some of that was water loss from TOM? I'm confused I never lost 6 lbs in a week and did'nt have intentions of loosing more than 2-3 a week. I'lll take it though just hope the scale don't bite me next week. So far that's a grand total loss of 25 lbs ! I hit 10% goal this week guys! Which was 211 and that puts me 2lbs into my second 10% goal! WOW I"m amazed at my loss this week is this for real? It's almost scaring me guys. Can this be a true "loss"?:confused:

wovenwonder
03-16-2003, 10:35 AM
I started WISH at 222 --- but as of last monday was up to 224. YIKES! But that is when my successes began --- I started 'moving' for the first time in years. I've walked at least 15 minutes every morning on the treadmill. Today I walked at a faster pace then all week and even LONGER -- 20 minutes! I will give an 'official' count when I weigh in tomorrow. I'm not expecting too much though as it is TOM and I am really retaining --- which means that by next weeks weigh in I am VERY hopeful that I'll finally get that 5 pound clippie!;) I actually have to lose 7 pounds (217) before I can clain the clippie. (as this will be a five pound loss since I started the challenge).

Good luck everyone!
:D

mickeyfan1
03-16-2003, 11:05 AM
I lost......................7 pounds!

I owe it all to Adkins, who knew that eating more fat, but no breads or pasta would be so easy? DH also lost 6, but he did not stick to it 100%, still, we ar phyced.

Now how do I get the 5 lb clip art?

lynr
03-16-2003, 12:00 PM
My first week and I am proud to say I lost 6lbs in 6 days. 34 more to go.

Lyn

lisajl
03-16-2003, 12:04 PM
I lost a couple more pounds, but that was because I was sick!

So, no real weight loss for me this week.

Looking forward to getting off the treadmill and getting outside!

Good luck everyone!
Lisajl

SnackyStacky
03-16-2003, 12:20 PM
Everyone's doing awesome!!!

I weigh in on Thursdays, but I feel neglectful not checking in until then. Since Thursday I've done very well and stayed in my points except for yesterday. I needed to snack!!! I had one sleeve of the fat free saltines! YIKES!

I'll just do better today, and eat just my minimum points to make up for it.

Everyone's doing so well! Congratulations everyone! I hope those crackers don't bite me in the butt and STAY there until Thursday's weigh-in! :p

nativetxn
03-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Oh my goodness gracious! Look how well everyone is doing!

<b>Luckymommyx2</b> You lost 8.5 pounds this week? That is absolutely amazing and totally awesome (sorry, I lapsed into Valley Girl speak there for a moment ;) )

<b>PartyofSix</b> Look at you! 6 pounds in one week, <b>WOO HOO</b>

<b>mickeyfan1</b> Are you showing off? I think you are showing off...7 pounds in one week!!!

<b>lynr</b> 6 pounds in 6 days!!! That is absolutely amazing :teeth:

<b>lisajl</b> sorry you were sick this past week. Why can't you count your loss as a real loss, though?

Those of you who need a new clipart, you need to post to Kelsie's thread <b>HERE</b> (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324771) and let her know which one you need.

I wish I was doing as well as everyone else here. I don't weigh in until Thursday but I'm pretty sure I won't be losing 8.5 pounds :teeth:

I'm so proud and happy for everyone. What a great group of losers!

Katholyn

PS SnackyStacky, fat free saltines don't even taste all that good. Hop right back on the wagon, sweetie. You know you are our inspiration :)

Debbie
03-16-2003, 12:48 PM
I'll do my weigh in tomorrow morning with you Jody, but I had to say

<center> Congratulations </center>
to luckymommyx2, mickeyfan1 and lynr for a fabulous first week. It makes it worthwhile to see the scale move.

Lisa, I hope that you are feeling better, and, hey, take any loss that you can!!

Tammy! That is terrific for you! The 25 pound mark, but more importantly the 10% goal. I've learned that from you, and I have another 8 or so pounds to hit mine. Isn't it neat to see those decades change?

PartyofSix
03-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my loss. I'm tickled to death. I just wanted to say all of you guys are doing awesome we all are putting a lot of effort into ourselves and does'nt it feel sooo good! Debbie you will make your 10% soon with only 8 lbs to go!

Luckymommyx2
03-16-2003, 02:08 PM
Thanks everyone and congratulations to you too! Yes, 8.5 pounds this week BUT there is a lot of water weight in there with this being my first week, etc. So in other words, don't expect a repeat next week! ;)

ead79
03-16-2003, 02:14 PM
I FINALLY lost! I was down 1.8 pounds (which is a LOT for me!). Hooray! Now I feel even more motivated. :) I won't get to weigh-in next Saturday (I am the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding), but I'm still gonna stick to plan so hopefully two weeks from now I can post a big loss. My short-term goal is to lose another 7.7 pounds in 9 weeks so I can weigh 149.9 (oh, to be in the 140's again, LOL) for my WDW trip in May. :)

159.4/157.6/125.0

nativetxn
03-16-2003, 09:13 PM
Good for you, Elisabeth, I'm proud of you!

Dizzy-Disney4
03-17-2003, 06:41 AM
Well, one more pound here for a total of 12 pounds. I may be facing a set back though because my doctor has put me on a topical steroid for my psoriasis. I know oral steroids for asthma and such can slow your metabolism, but I have to research how the topical stuff might affect it.

Good work you guys! Keep it up!:bounce:

Debbie
03-17-2003, 07:03 AM
Well done Elisabeth and Kathy. Keep up the good work.

I was down 2 pounds today-for a total of 17. I'm quite delighted, and we'll see if the energy might be up with the trips to Curves. :)

Faith, trust and pixie dust-we can do it!

Boo'sMom
03-17-2003, 07:23 AM
rough week here....stress eating!! But I did manage to lose one pound, so that is a total of 6 pounds over 3 weeks OP.
Congratulations everyone!!!!!

believe
03-17-2003, 08:00 AM
Down 1.5 today. I reached my goal and then some:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Now I just need to maintain;)

Congratulations to all those who have lost!!!! Wonderful job, keep it up.

124.4/115.5/116....1.5yrs ago I was at 142, I lost it slowly but it is finally gone.

TigH
03-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Congratulations to everyone! And Believe, congratulations on reaching your goal!!!!!!!! That is fantastic! You are just a teenie little thing now! :)

I'm down to 155.5 today from 159 when I started WISH back on February mumble mumble mumble... ;) I owe it all to WW! Just started WW on Sunday, March 9th and I feel AWESOME!!!

Thanks to everyone here for all the great posts of support, encouragement and success stories! You are ALLLLLLL awesome!

Jiminy102
03-17-2003, 08:31 AM
OK gang I weighed this morning. I am up 1 1/2 pounds from 2 weeks ago. However week before last I was HORRIBLE and I know I gained a bunch of weight so I am very happy with 1 1/2 up. I know I have lost some this past week and may be able to give you an idea of how much later today. I weighed myself last Tuesday at 4 pm with shoes on. I always weigh in the morning without shoes and before I have eaten anything. I will weigh later today to try to get an idea. But I know I lost something!!!

ead79
03-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Way to go, believe!!! Hooray!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

nativetxn
03-17-2003, 10:13 AM
<b>Kathy</b> one pound is a good loss, good for you. I don't think that topical steroids will slow your metabolism because you don't swallow it. I'm no expert though. Will you let us know what you find out?

<b>Debbie</b> Two pounds is awesome. You are really in control. Good for you! I'm really happy and proud for you.

<b>Boo'sMom</b> You lost a pound after a week of stress eating? WOW! Good for you. I'm terrible about eating too much of the wrong foods when I get stressed :(

<b>believe</b> How wonderful to hear that you have reached and surpassed your goal weight. I'm really proud of you. You will still visit with us here, won't you? You are a great role model for me. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever reach my goal, it seems so far away.

<b>TigH</b> are you saying that you lost 4.5 pounds last week? WOW! That's wonderful! You're doing great.

<b>Jiminy102</b> You've taken back control over your eating and that is a huge undertaking (at least it is for me). You are a great motivator here on WISH, so encouraging to everyone. I just know that you are going to drop that weight that you want to drop and reach your goal.

I still have 3 more sleeps before I weigh in. I'm so glad to see how well everyone has done this past week.

Isn't it wonderful how motivational team work can be? We're a great team :teeth:

disneyfan551
03-17-2003, 10:53 AM
WOW! You guys are doing great! ;) I am really happy for all of the "losers"!

Well, I am undergoing a change. I was on the CAD, and even though I should have finetuned my program, and stayed on it strictly, I have decided to go with low-fat for a month. I was in a rut, without losing any weight for 3 weeks, so, now I am going to try a more reasonable, healthy eating plan, and I just bought my WOTP tapes last night! I hope to try them out Wed. night! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Any hints or suggestions are VERY welcome!! It's very strange to be able to eat carbs during the day! :)

Keep up the awesome work everybody!

kdibattista
03-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Joined Curves and had my first workout today. Nothing to report yet as I just started but will hopefully have progress soon!!! Good luck to everyone and thanks for all the support. I really appreciate it :)

CrzyforPiglet
03-17-2003, 11:13 AM
Woo hoo for everyone!! I think that I lost 2lbs. this week but I had some expected water gain when I weighed myself last week so I'm guessing here but I'm pretty sure it's at least 2 if not 3. Either way I've gotten my exercise program back on track and even when I splurged this weekend - I didn't go whole hog like I used to. I just keep telling myself - a little bit at a time!

Congrats again to everyone and I hope to earn my first clippie either this upcoming week or the week after.

believe
03-17-2003, 11:24 AM
disneyfan551...I know the feeling of having to add carbs back in. I limited my carbs, then went to a dietician and was told to eat them 6 times a day:eek: It is still a struggle, but I was able to lose with adding carbs back in and watching the fat intake.

nativetxn...I still plan on visiting and will be letting you know if I maintain, lose or gain. Need someone to keep me on track;)

NHMinnie
03-17-2003, 12:43 PM
Congratulations everyone!!

I lost 3 pounds since my last weigh in. Only one more to get my 15 pound clipart!

DisDee
03-17-2003, 12:53 PM
Just got back to work from a walk at lunch time. Haven't gotten wieghed, but I am keeping my food and exercise journal so I'm feeling really good. The weather here in NJ must be 65-plus today. The temp works wonders on the state of mind and just makes me want to go outside and be more active. Hope everyone is having a good day also!

Jiminy102
03-17-2003, 02:42 PM
Ok I did it!!!! 2 1/2 pounds is the results!!!! I can not believed I gained 4 pounds week before last!!! EEEEEKKKK. But 2 1/2 came off this week!!

Hannosmom
03-17-2003, 04:31 PM
I've lost another pound, for a total of 4. Have a long way to go, but 4 off is 4 down. yea!

I'm trying to add something new every week, so this week I'm going to start keeping a food diary. I really think I should be able to lose a little more than 1 pound. Maybe tracking it will help me.

Walked 4 times this week. The one mile tape is getting easier, but I'm not quite ready for the 2 mile yet, lol.

Love reading all the check-ins!! Always helpful to me.

Linda :D

pixiedust218
03-17-2003, 04:51 PM
Congratulations to all!!! It sounds like everyone is (trying) to stay on track. I did not have such a good week, but considering, I only gained 1 pound. This is a new week, so here we gooooooooooo.......

NancyK
03-17-2003, 05:38 PM
:bounce: WOW! Congratulations everyone! It's amazing how reading everyone's success for the week gives you the motivation to keep on track. I'm down 1 pound this week, for a total loss of 12.5 pounds. Hoping to get that 15 pound clippie in a couple of weeks.:D

perfectmatch300
03-17-2003, 08:23 PM
I lost .5 this week. That's 1.5 since starting WISH. My scale isn't moving much, but at least it's starting to move again!

It has been SO NICE out here the past 2 days! :sunny: DH & I have been walking outside. He walks fast, so it really keeps me going at a good pace. I like it, too, because it's a good time for us to talk without distractions.

anniet
03-17-2003, 09:44 PM
:( I had my first Weight Watchers Meeting tonite and I am officially at an all time high in my weight.

That's the bad news. The good news is I am committing to this DIS WISH challenge and Weight Watchers 110% AND I will continue until I get to my goal!

I know I'm a little late starting the DIS WISH challenge but I am so inspired by what you all have done so far.

Thanks everybody!

tiggerlover
03-18-2003, 02:54 AM
Congratulations to all our losers.....your hard work and determination is paying off.

For everyone who has had a bad week, we have all had them, so we know that we can move beyond them.

Congratulations, Believe, on reaching your goal, that is terrific.

As for me, this week (after almost two weeks of "maintaining") I have lost 1.5 pounds for a total of 10.5 pounds. I reached my first mini-goal 4 weeks early, so that gives me an extra month to reach my next goal in June, I want to be down another 9.5 pounds by the end of June.

WISHes for continued success for us all. You all keep me motivated!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Whosemom
03-18-2003, 08:53 AM
but like someone else, I was sick. From thrusday to sunday I didn't eat at all. well, jello. and you can only eat so much of that!! so I'll probably be gaining next week. which is too bad because the 10 puts me at a total of 50 WOOHOOOOOOO! So I'm thinking two weeks to "really 50" :Pinkbounc Just started here though. So I won't report in for a 10 lb clip til I think I really have it :smooth:

Great job everyone!!

kamgen
03-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Okay, i had a bad week! I ate out (PIZZA and BEER) then went wine tasting on Saturday and out to dinner....ugh! And I didn't do all my workouts.... :(
BUT............. I didn't gain! I stayed the same.....so I guess the water and watching my lunch and breakfast portions helped! I am motivated now...back on track! I realize I can LIVE and still maintain/lose! Tomorrow night we have a business dinner to go to, but I will do an extra workout!

Great job to all you "losers"! And to those of us with no loss this week.....day by day! Tomorrow looks bright! :)

Kamy

total loss-17lbs
this week-0lbs

ahutton
03-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Good morning - and WAY TO GO! for my fellow DIS WISH friends. Up or down, the fact that we are all here and sharing means we are still committed, and nobody expects us to be perfect all the time! I've had a pretty good week, and am down 2 for a total of 4!

cats mom
03-18-2003, 10:26 AM
Well - this is my 1st wish check-in!
I started March 2
I am down 6.5 lbs.

Congrats to all 'losers' and all who are motivated to start or get back with their weight -loss program!

ohMom
03-18-2003, 10:42 AM
ok, i'm ready to check in. I finally weighed myself today after 2+ weeks and the scaled hasn't budged!!! ooooohhhhh!!!

but, i did fall off the wagon this weekend (pizza twice!! did I really just admit that?) so at least i didn't put any back on. And TOM is here visiting, which usually adds some water weight and that wasn't the case either. So, maybe next weeks weigh-in will be brighter for me, to match the sunny weather we're having finally!!

I am happy to report that I exercised four times last week and twice already this week - at least I can share a positive report on my re-committment to working out 4 times a week!

Believe -- AWESOME for you! how inspiring you are!!!

I'm choosing to use the information from the scale today as a motivator and not a disappointment. I still have time to make my mini goal by end of school year!

thanks for listening!

and - i may be slow and/or blonde - but I just figured out the TAG fairy and

ohMom
03-18-2003, 10:45 AM
ok, i'm ready to check in. I finally weighed myself today after 2+ weeks and the scaled hasn't budged!!! ooooohhhhh!!!

but, i did fall off the wagon this weekend (pizza twice!! did I really just admit that?) so at least i didn't put any back on. And TOM is here visiting, which usually adds some water weight and that wasn't the case either. So, maybe next weeks weigh-in will be brighter for me, to match the sunny weather we're having finally!!

I am happy to report that I exercised four times last week and twice already this week - at least I can share a positive report on my re-committment to working out 4 times a week!

Believe -- AWESOME for you! how inspiring you are!!!

I'm choosing to use the information from the scale today as a motivator and not a disappointment. I still have time to make my mini goal by end of school year!

thanks for listening!

and - i may be slow and/or blonde - but I just figured out the TAG fairy and

I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE..........................!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :smooth:

ohMom
03-18-2003, 10:46 AM
oops sorry about the double post! i hit enter before it was time!

TCKK
03-18-2003, 08:15 PM
Just came from my meeting. Lost another 0.8 lbs. That makes 1.6 since I started with you guys and a total of 27.15 in the last 24 weeks. I wish it would go faster, but they tell me that if you lose it slower, you're more likely to keep it off. Heaven knows I sure would like to keep it off this time. I'm tired of yo-yoing. So whatever it takes I'm going to do it.

A good thing for me this week was I started walking. I walked 5 times at least a mile each time. Also, I did sit-ups 4 or 5 different times.

Congratulations to everyone on doing so well this week! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tink33
03-18-2003, 08:43 PM
I am disappointed with my loss. I had lost 2 pounds for the week as of Friday and was hoping for a 3 pound loss. Then on Saturday night I had 1 1/2 cups of spaghetti and 1 cookie. I woke up the next morning and had gained 4 pounds !!! I exercised like crazy to lose most of that weight. What upset me was the fear that I will never be able to eat real food again.

My total for the week was 1 pound for a total of 16 pounds. 14 more to go.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of our Wishers this weekend at Disneyland.

FergieTCat
03-19-2003, 11:19 AM
After my disappointing weight gain of .8 pounds last week, I lost 2.4 this week, bringing my total to ... 19.8 pounds!!!! Only .2 pounds until I can "upgrade" my clipart.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

glo
03-19-2003, 12:18 PM
I wish I could say I could get my 15 pound clippie, but I can't :( I do have some good news. Thanks to Kath, I started taking my measurements three weeks ago. I have lost 6.75 inches :) :) So, something is happening, just not scale wise.

THanks for the encouragement everyone. Good luck to everyone. Keep it up!!!

Luckymommyx2
03-19-2003, 12:36 PM
That's great Glo! I'm glad you're feeling better, or at least you're sounding better! Keep up the great work you've been doing!!

believe
03-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Glo...I will take inches lost over pounds lost any day!!!

Great Job!!!!!

Liz
03-19-2003, 01:50 PM
Blahhhhh......only .08 this week. I could see the numbers going back and forth between two and it finally settled on the lower number, so I know it just barely squeaked by being even that. I'll be at this 10 years if it goes this slow!!!

*Wish*Upon*A*Star*
03-19-2003, 08:55 PM
Hi Everyone...

Well, I lost another three pounds this week!

So, that makes a total of 8 so far (in 2 weeks). I'm so excited! I hope I can keep this up!:bounce:

nativetxn
03-19-2003, 09:04 PM
<b>disneyfan551</b> Just so you find an eating plan that works for you, it doesn't matter which one it is. Good luck with your new plan.

<b>kdibattista</b> I can't wait to see how much you lose your first week.

<b>CrzyforPiglet</b> 2 pounds or 3 pounds, isn't it just exciting to be losing? Good for you!

<b>NHMinnie</b> That's terrific, 3 more pounds gone forever! You will be upgrading your clipart very soon.

<b>Jiminy102</b> I know you were feeling frustrated last week, what a relief to lose 2.5 pounds, huh?

<b>Hannosmom</b> It's good to lose weight slowly, frustrating but good ;) Congratulations on losing another pound.

<b>pixiedust218</b> Bad week? At least you only gained one pound. I'm sure you will lose that and more this week.

<b>NancyK</b> Another pound gone forever! Isn't that just the greatest feeling?

<b>perfectmatch300</b> 1/2 pound doesn't sound like much but those half pounds add up fast. Congratulations!

<b>anniet</b> The really good new is that next time to step on that scale the number you see will be smaller. Good luck!

<b>tiggerlover</b> Another 1.5 pounds gone forever and you are ahead of schedule. That's great news.

<b>Whosemom</b> 10 pounds in one week, almost makes being sick worth, but not quite. You are going to have that new clippie soon.

<b>kamgen</b> Staying the same is <i>always</i> better than gaining :teeth: Good luck in your new week.

<b>ahutton</b> 2 pounds is a wonderful loss, congratulations!

<b>cats mom</b> You've lost 6.5 pounds? Where is your 5 pound loss clipart? You need to add your new clipart! Good for you, I'm really proud of you.

<b>ohMom</b> Are you eating a controlled carbohydrate plan? I had over three weeks with no loss, but I lost lots of inches instead. Hang in there, I know it's frustrating but the scale will eventually show a loss.

<b>TCKK</b> You have done so well, .8 pounds lost is great. The slower you lose the less chance you have of gaining it back. Good for you.

<b>Tink33</b> Losing one pound is excellent, Leslie. I'm proud of you, wish I was going to be at Disneyland this weekend.

<b>FergieTCat</b> Losing 2.4 pounds is awesome, Fergie! I'll bet you get your new clippie by the next check in :)

<b>glo</b> See? What did I tell you? It's good to measure yourself, it's really helpful to see at least some kind of indication that you are losing fat, even when the scale won't budge! Congratulations! You will begin losing again, don't lose heart.

<b>Liz</b> I went 4 weeks without losing a pound so I think .8 is a great loss. Just keep on keeping on, sweetie.

<b>*Wish*Upon*A*Star*</b> WOO HOO!!! 3 pounds in one week, that is wonderful. You are doing great, sweetie.

I weigh in tomorrow, sure hope I have a loss to report :)

Breezy_Carol
03-19-2003, 09:58 PM
Congrats to all the losers.

The rest of you can come sit with me. I am staying in my points and drinking water and eating the healthy stuff, but I know I gained this week so I didn't even go to weigh in. I did NOT feel like paying money to hear that I gained. Maybe I will lose next week. This happened to me a few weeks ago but I cannot relate it to TOM. Who knows why but I will just keep plugging along.

mickeyfan1
03-19-2003, 11:15 PM
and you should have gone, to get pumped up for the week! In the mind, not anywhere else! I know how that is, I dreaded the weekly weigh in some weeks, and when it said .2, sheesh. Some people have found that if you are slowing down on ww, that if you do a couple of days at minumum points, then one day at max, then go back to in the middle, it seems to kick your system into gear and you get on the losing side.

Welcome to all the new people, and Kath, thanks for all the encouragement. You are my (and don't take this anyway except as a compliment) biggest influence to get this weight off. We are in it together, and your words always make me smile.

nativetxn
03-20-2003, 09:29 AM
{{{HUGS}}} Marsha! WISH is a very helpful place for me.

Carol, it's called idiopathic edema. All that means is that you retain fluid. So do I and it has nothing to do with a calendar :rolleyes:

You might have surprised yourself and actually lost weight, you know. Next week I just know you will lose. I know how depressing this can be.

Okay, I had my weigh in and I lost 2 pounds. Slow but steady. I'll take it. That makes a total of 7 pounds since I took the WISH challenge and 26 pound total loss since 1/9. I'm on my way :)

Liz
03-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Yea Kath!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hannosmom
03-20-2003, 11:54 AM
YEA, Kath!!! I'm clapping for you!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hope to get my clippie next week!

Linda

bunnyfoo
03-20-2003, 02:33 PM
It took me a while... but I've taken another 5 pounds off. :rolleyes: Now the challenge will be to keep the weight off and to continue losing weight :p

nativetxn
03-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Way to go, <b>bunnyfoo</b>!!! That's great. Where's your 5 pound loss clippie?

bunnyfoo
03-20-2003, 05:00 PM
I couldn't get it to work for some reason :confused: but I'm keeping track of it ;)

bunnyfoo
03-20-2003, 05:15 PM
Oh there it is... :) Thanks!

jlawall
03-20-2003, 11:34 PM
Lost 2 lbs. this week.....total...........23 lbs!!!!!!!!

AWilliams
03-21-2003, 08:54 AM
Ack! I've been so busy this week (work and remodeling our kitchen!) that I forgot to check in. I lost 2 more pounds!!! That takes me to 8 total for wish (I'm hoping for the 10 pound clippie next week!!) and 23 total on program.

Keep up the great work everyone!!

Disneyaholic
03-21-2003, 11:27 AM
Wow! The results here are astounding!! We have some very motivated people here, and that motivation is contagious!!!

I had my WW weigh-in this morning and I was down 2.0 pounds this week, for a total of 10.2!! I'm loving this!

:Pinkbounc

nativetxn
03-21-2003, 11:37 AM
<b>jlawall</b> Good for you! Another two pounds gone forever. That 20 pound loss clippie looks great on you but not quite as nice as that 25 pound clippie will look ;)

<b>WOO HOO, AWilliams!!!</b> Way to go! Getting loser to that 10 pound loss clipart :)

<b>Disneyaholic</b> Love that new 10 pound loss clippie in your siggie. Very nice. Two more pounds gone. You're right, the motivation is contagious. It certainly helped keep me on track when I went the entire month of February with no real weight loss.

What a team we have here!

Katholyn

SnackyStacky
03-21-2003, 05:06 PM
:bounce: Had my official weigh in yesterday and I'm down 2.6.

My Wish loss total is 10.2! I get my 10 pound clipart! Woo hoo!

My total weight loss now is 130.2. Just 33 more pounds to goal! :)

nativetxn
03-21-2003, 05:08 PM
Congratulations, Dan! You are doing so well. Not long before you are at your goal :)

Katholyn

snels
03-22-2003, 06:10 AM
I lost 2 pounds this week. In my first month I have lost 11 pounds.
So far so good!
Sandy