PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

Jiminy102
03-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Maybe we need to have an I succeed today thread. DId you stay on plan today and excercise. Get over that difficult drinking my water hurdle?? Maybe we need a thread just for our little daily successes!!

kamgen
03-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Sounds great Jiminy!
Sometimes the little things get missed! And it is all those little things that add up to big losses! :)

Kamy

Tiggerkeeper
03-14-2003, 02:58 PM
Good idea! I've started a POSITIVE JOURNAL (yes, I got the idea from Shape magazine) to focus on the "right" things I did today! Anything to help focus on the positive and stay far away from the negative is helpful!

Melissa

Jiminy102
03-14-2003, 03:49 PM
I have noticed that when I posted the I did it thread and the updates that I was so excited to be able to update and I was determined to. That is what gave me the idea!!

nativetxn
03-14-2003, 03:53 PM
I think it's a great idea. This would force me to look on the bright side and search out at least one good thing I've done on any given day.

perfectmatch300
03-15-2003, 02:22 PM
Sounds like it would be a good way to help keep the motivation level up! Focusing on success is always a good inspiration!

My success yesterday is that I finally bought the Leslie Sansone WATP DVD! I got the one with the 1 mile & 2 mile workout so I can vary them according to my needs. I did the 2 mile one as soon as I got home. It was tougher for me than I thought it would be, but I did it! :teeth: It felt good to get through it.

TigH
03-17-2003, 06:33 AM
This is an AWESOME idea!!!!!

It feels great to be able to share our successes with each other. I know that having a post like this to look forward to will keep me motivated to move my butt on a daily basis (or at least 5 days a week!)

Congratulations, Perfectmatch300! Everything I read about those walking tapes is very positive! I'm glad you got them!!!! I bet in two weeks you'll be sailing right through that 2 mile workout like a pro!!!!!!