PDA

View Full Version : I joined Curves!!!!

kdibattista
03-13-2003, 11:45 AM
I had a thread going and I just wanted to thank everyone for their comments. I had my "intro" today and signed up. My first workout is tomorrow morning. I am sooooo excited!!!

I would still love to hear any comments of people who are doing Curves.

Thanks again!!

nativetxn
03-13-2003, 04:05 PM
There is no Curves franchise near me :(

Congratulations on taking this step. It's going to help you get so healthy and even more beautiful than you already are.

faith
03-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Congratulations on joining! Let us know how your work out goes.:D

Debbie
03-13-2003, 06:23 PM
Congratulations! You'll have fun in the workout, I'm sure. Did you sign on the dotted line? Or is this your free week introduction? That's what I'm trying this week! :teeth:

TigH
03-14-2003, 06:35 AM
Congratulations, Kim!!!

I hope you love it and that you enjoy ever single work out!!!! Keep us updated!!!! Good luck and have fun!!!!!!

ead79
03-14-2003, 08:24 AM
I've been a Curves member for one month, and I LOVE it! I just had my first measurement session since I joined and I lost 2.5 inches! It's a great program, and I actually enjoy my workouts!

Cthia
03-14-2003, 09:22 AM
Congratulations Kim on joining Curves!!! Even after 7 months I still love to go.

Elisabeth Congratulations on your inches loss!!!

Keep us posted on how you guys are doing.

:D

disfanatiks
03-14-2003, 06:14 PM
DD and I are joining next Thursday. DD is 12 and a nice size..But I am overweight and I want her to get on a good exercise program early. The good news is that they said since she was joining with me, they would only charge $10.00 a month for her....:D

I hope that we like it!!!

JESW
03-15-2003, 11:56 AM
Congratulations to you!! I hope that you like it.

I joined the end of february, but due to my being sick and then the kids, I have only been 5 times. I did go twice this week, which I felt very good about.

I love the fact that you are in and out in just over 30 minutes. The ladies who go to my Curves are very friendly and sometimes downright silly! :) It helps that it is a nice place to go.

I worked out yesterday and I can feel it in my muscles today...a good feeling!

Jill

(change stations now)