PDA

View Full Version : My sister - my inspiration!

tiggerlover
03-12-2003, 01:47 AM
I just got an email from my older sister and she weighed in at WW last night.....she has lost a total of 30.8 pounds!! I am so happy for her and I am inspired even more by her. If she can do it, so can I. I just wish we lived in the same country so we could do it together.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

believe
03-12-2003, 05:54 AM
Family members and friends are great support and inspiration for weight lose. Congratulations to your sister!

TigH
03-12-2003, 06:35 AM
Please pass my congratulations along to your sister. That is an amazing weight loss!!! Is she the one who got you interested in joining WW? When will you two see each other again? Now that will be a great reunion, since you'll both be mere shadows of your former selves! ;)

Tiggerlover, you inspired me! When I realized what I was doing just wasn't cutting it and I kept reading all your bouncy, happy posts about WW, I knew I had to make the switch. I've been faithful to my plan since Sunday and I FEEL tremendously healthy and great! I shouldn't say this, but I stepped on the scale and I somehow lost those silly pounds I'd gained. I started WISH at 159, made it to 157, went up to 160 1/2 and am now back down to 158! :rolleyes: I totally LOVE WW and I feel so full after every meal. Thanks to your enthusiasm for the program (and the enthusiasm of other WW members on the WISH board) I feel like I am making a wonderful lifestyle change (again!) :) :) :)

nativetxn
03-12-2003, 10:01 AM
Tiggerlover, my sister lives about 1400 miles away and we are trying to do this weight loss thing together. It's tough not being closer to her.

Congratulations to your sister on her weight loss. You're doing well, yourself, sweetie. I'm proud of both of you.