View Full Version : What are your "goals" ?
03-05-2003, 12:15 PM
This is not necessarily what weight you want to be or what size pants you want to wiegh but other goals that you hope to attain from losing wieght.
Some of my goals are:
- Being able to have the bath towel wrap all the way around me
- Being up to hike up the hill in the woods with out feeling like my heart is going to beat right out of me
- To be able to shop in the "misses" section of the store instead of the "womens" (aka fat lady) section
What are some of your goals?
To finally see myself as something other than fat.
To be not have my arthritis act up so much.
To feel fit and not flabby.
TO look good in clothes instead of feeling like I everything has to be oversized.
To wear a swimsuit without a cover up all the time.
03-05-2003, 12:43 PM
1. I want to wear a sleeveless shirt (my upper arms haven't seen sunshine in 6 years) :D
2. Never been to Victoria Secrets maybe a little shopping trip :p
3. When my son graduates from boot camp I want him to be able to pick me up and twirl me around when he sees me for the first time in 8 months!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
03-05-2003, 12:44 PM
To stay away from diabetic symptoms (shakes, headaches, irritability).
To have a healthy lifestyle that will allow me to have quality years with DDs.
To be a good example for DDs.
I would love to tighten the flab up, but that is not a main goal.
03-05-2003, 01:10 PM
To be able to play volleyball with my dh at CC in my bathing suit (Last time he played and I watched)
To buy my bras and panties at Victoria Secret (some of them anyway!)
Look in the mirror and like what I see
To love shopping again!
03-05-2003, 02:09 PM
I have a few hundred reasons! Probably one for each pound I need to loose!;) Here are some of the really important ones
1. To not feel "stiff" :i.e. have lots of energy and get up and go.
2. to be able to play with my kids easier and really get into it.
3. God Willing, be around for a long time for my kids and husband.
4. To go into work, and put on the first pair of scrubs I find, not to have to search for a pair that I can squeeze into.
5. TO WEAR MY WEDDING RINGS AGAIN!
6. To have my parents, DH, and kids present when I reach lifetime.
7. Buy the cute clothes in the stores.
8. to not be mortified when in my swimsuit.
9. Wear sexy underwear!;)
10. To feel fit, and have muscle definition
11. To welcome running into people I haven't seen in a while and not worry what they "think" of me.
12. TO BE VERY PROUD OF MYSELF FOR ACCOMPLISHING THIS GOAL.
03-05-2003, 02:27 PM
I want my husband to be proud of me at office functions and for my son to be proud to introduce me to his colleagues.
I want to be proud of <b>myself</b>
I want to not cringe everytime I see a photograph of myself.
I want to do this right, not quit and not gain the weight back ever again.
I want to never have to eat to lose again....I'm getting sick of it. I want to just eat right :)
Getting away from the "old fat lady clothes" would be wonderful.
I want to get off my blood pressure medication :)
I want to be able to shop for clothes in the misses section and not feel like I have to look around to make sure no one I know sees me looking through the large sizes (as if anyone who doesn't know me wouldn't already assume that's where I shop - and I live in a small town where just about everybody knows everybody else!)
I want to be able to have fun at water parks and not be self-conscious, even wearing shorts over a swimsuit.
I want to have energy to climb stairs without feeling like I'm going to die!
I want to be able to go off my medicine for high blood pressure (hopefully!)
03-05-2003, 04:25 PM
I want to be able too:
Chase my triplets down and actually cacth them w/o hassling for breathe!
Shop in the misses section~
Be fit for my health and be proud of how i look again~
Wear sleeveless shirts again~
Not be embrassed cause the spa robes don't quite reach around me~
Look nice again for my husband and make him proud that i found ME again~
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.