PDA

View Full Version : I'm Joining

Mary Jo
02-26-2003, 12:10 PM
<font color=navy>You guys are so inspiring. I want to join, too, and get back to the shape I USED to be in!

Where do I start?

glo
02-26-2003, 12:44 PM
Welcome MJ!!!!!

Well, everyone here is on different plans and levels of activity. First get yout clipart from Kelsie, that is a must. Then jump in and get inspired with the rest of us. WHen you have a bad day come here and we will lift ya up!!!

So far as a group we have lost the same weight as I currently weigh not to bad in less than a month, and not everyone has checked in!!!

You have made the biggest step in just getting here and deciding to make a change!!!
Good luck!!!

and once again WELCOME mi amiga!!!!

nativetxn
02-26-2003, 12:47 PM
Yay, MJ! Grab your clipart and join in with our happy group. We have a great support group going here.

What type of eating plan will you follow?

wovenwonder
02-26-2003, 12:50 PM
MaryJo -- There are instructions at the top of the WISH board for adding your clippie to your signature.

This is a terrific group --- one that I'm proud to be part of -- WELCOME TO YOU TOO!
:D

TigH
02-26-2003, 01:25 PM
Just adding another welcome!!!! This board is very addictive (better than being addicted to ice cream!) The people are wonderful and supportive and positive. You will really enjoy it here!

Good luck!!!

Mary Jo
02-26-2003, 03:46 PM
<font color=navy>Thanks, guys.....

I intend to spend a lot of time here, especially when I want to munch, which is my main problem.

To start off w/Kath, I saw Kelsie's tips at the top, and I think that that is a good place to start.

I'm grossly overweight, and my goal isn't necessarily to get back to size 6 (which I used to be), but at least down to a healthy size 8 - that would be nice.

Once I commit, then I am sure I can do it, but the hardest part is not having that backup and feeling of accountability which makes it easy for me to snack & have unhealthy eating habits.

You guys are so inspirational, and have such a wonderful support system, I think I can reach my goal if I stick with the WISH board. :)

Liz
02-26-2003, 04:05 PM
WELCOME!!!!

So glad to have you! This is a very supportive group!!!

SeaSpray
02-26-2003, 05:09 PM
Welcome, Mary Jo!!!!! :)

Kelsie
03-01-2003, 10:27 AM
:wave: Hi MJ!! Great to see you here :)