PDA

View Full Version : Transferring points ?

sanddune
02-25-2003, 09:32 AM
I have 6 pts that are barrowed to this use yaer. How do I let my sister use the left over points? Help !

Happy Birthday Cat
02-25-2003, 09:37 AM
You can't tranfer borrowed points. How about having your sister tranfer enough points to you to add to your six so that you can reserve a room for her for one night? Then she can make the reservation after that first night with her remaining points.

HBC

sanddune
02-25-2003, 09:48 AM
Happy Birthday Cat , Thank you for a fast answer! This is the first time I've had to loose points.:(

ToyStory Fan
02-27-2003, 10:54 AM
What's really odd about the points transfer, is that even though you can't transfer borrowed/banked points, you CAN bank (and I think borrow) transferred points.

Dean
02-27-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by ToyStory Fan
What's really odd about the points transfer, is that even though you can't transfer borrowed/banked points, you CAN bank (and I think borrow) transferred points. True but it's a recent development and all the written rules say you can't bank or borrow transferred points.

Caskbill
02-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Did you cancel a reservation? The only way you can borrow points is to make a reservation.

Do you have any other reservations still standing which are using some current year points and not borrowed points. If so then you can have MS reallocate the 6 borrowed points to that reservation and free up 6 regular points which you then could bank or transfer to your sister.

Don't know your actual circumstances. Is this a possibility?