PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions ?

MickeyMcMouse
02-25-2003, 03:53 AM
Hi

Two quick questions

Can someone update me on the cheapest way to get passes. We are needing length of stay (or whatever they are called now) or possibly just 5 day hoppers. Is it cheaper to get them thro dc or dvc or even maybe dreams ? ( or maybe even fvc )

Second one ~ need to book a couple of pe flights for begining of dec - with the current situation in mind, do you think I should wait for cheaper prices or just book now .

many thanks

David :D

KayleeUK
02-25-2003, 01:36 PM
We have been waiting to book our October flights David, I just hope there will be some around when we book !!

Kaylee

MickeyMcMouse
02-26-2003, 03:44 AM
Thats the worry .... I have a reasonable price - 2 x premium economy + LX car + insurance 1861 , from virgin holidays believe it or not which seems to be reasonably cheap , but we need another couple of flight only tickets a couple of days later for her mother and father.

Cheapest price for 2 x pe flights only from ebookers being 1481. Only problem there being it need paying now ( along way to december )

To wait or not ... ( That is the question )

David

Hilary
02-26-2003, 08:17 AM
If only we had a crystal ball! ;)

pwwhitehead
02-26-2003, 09:35 AM
I booked with Virgin departing on 11th October and return on 24th October. I could not get any premium econony fares on the outbound trip from Gatwick. Due to tihs I upgraded to PE.

I was told that there were very few econimy seats let for October flights to Orlando

MickeyMcMouse
02-26-2003, 10:19 AM
If only we had a crystal ball!

Now thats the job - wonder if they sell them at the outlet malls .:D

David :D