PDA

View Full Version : Vero Beach weather

nezy
02-24-2003, 09:47 PM
What is the weather in Vero Beach this time of year?
I know I can look on the weather channell, but I would not get as much info.

we are thinking about next Feb-deciding to do Vero or WDW. We really do not want to split it up at a few days each, if it is not beach weather, than Vero is not a priority.
Thanks

Maistre Gracey
02-24-2003, 09:55 PM
We were at VB 1/26-1/29. Not exactly this time of year, but pretty close. It was in the high 50's, low 60's the first day. A little chilli to walk the beach with the wind. The next days were in the 70's. Very nice for walking the beach, or hanging at the pool (when the sun was not behind the scattered clouds). The common thought is that Florida had a cold winter this year, and next winter will likely be warmer in Jan/Feb.

Have fun at VB, if that is what you decide!!!! (personally, I would do both) :cool:

eva
02-25-2003, 03:44 AM
The average highs at Vero for February are in the low to mid 70's. Of course you could hit during a cold or warm spell and find it much cooler or warmer. The average rainfall for the month is about 2.5 inches, which is pretty low. So I doubt if you will find it raining an entire week there, probably just an occasional day here and there.

Vero Beach Bum
02-25-2003, 10:47 AM
The month of February is a crap shoot in Florida. Temperatures in Vero Beach can range from 50's to the 80's. In my opinion, I would not risk a beach vacation in Florida until after mid-March.

Vero Beach Bum

dvc guy
02-25-2003, 03:16 PM
We were just Vero 2/15 -2/19. Temps were mid to high 70 hit 80 one day and mostly sunny. It got cool at night. Like any Beach vacation, if it cool or rains it can be lousy. We are thinking about going back again next year same time. 70's in Vero beats 20 and snow in NY anyday.

nezy
02-25-2003, 07:15 PM
DVC Guy-AMEN to that! Where outside of NYC are you?

Thanks for the input. Any winter month in FLa. is variable. I htink we will go to WDW qnd save the beach for another time. Besides my mom is in West Palm Beach, so if we want beach we can go there.

ncligs
02-25-2003, 07:30 PM
Here is a link to Vero Beach's weather right now.......;)

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USFL0500

P.S. after the page comes up.....scroll down for the 10 day forecast.