PDA

View Full Version : Priceline for CDN's ~ Swan & Dolphin for $69 US

SandraC
02-23-2003, 09:57 PM
Hi all! I know I read about CDN's using Priceline. Has anyone here got the Swan or Dolphin for $69 US. It's all over the Resort Boards. Thanks, S

hockey mom
02-24-2003, 06:01 AM
No, but it sure looks tempting to bid for. Last time I bid in that resort level we got MOWC which was nice. I read another post of someone bidding $70 and getting the Hilton.

Yzma and Kronk
02-24-2003, 12:46 PM
SandraC - Hi!
I got the Swan for $69. for our upcoming weekend in May!!!!
As far as Canadians getting this rate, I don't remember any restrictions - you just plug in your name, address, credit card, etc. and they either accept your bid or not.
There is no guarantee you will get Swan/Dolphin and you do run the risk of getting priceline's other resort hotels (DT Hilton, Marriott World Congress, and a couple more) but I figured at that price it wouldn't be so bad.
I can't wait to try the Heavenly beds! Hope they rival the Four Seasons Vancouver which currently has the best hotel beds IMHO!

CJK
02-24-2003, 01:36 PM
I've been bidding like crazy for this rate and keep getting rejected. Now I find out they're not taking $69 bids anymore...........at least for the time being. :(

Nagle
02-24-2003, 02:15 PM
Just tried Priceline for the first time last night. We got the Hilton in Downtown Disney for $69 per night April 17 and 18. I had no luck for April 12 up to $75.

dsneygirl
02-24-2003, 06:29 PM
My BIL tried to do this over NYE and ended up somewhere in the Downtown Disney area, there is no guarantee you will get the hotel you want.