View Full Version : Can I get an April reservation now?

BCVOwner in MA
02-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Before I go through the hassle of calling Member Services....

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to whether or not I'd be able to get a reservation now for 4/7-4/10a Monday to Thursday). I'm don't particularly care at which resort or what room type.

Any thoughts about this? Thanks!

02-20-2003, 01:16 PM
No way to know without calling. It'll probably take less time to call and ask than it will to post and wait for answers. Good luck!

02-20-2003, 01:50 PM
We couldn't wait for our extended stay at BCV to see what it was like in November so with 3 weeks notice DW call for a 3 night stay in a studio following the Labor Day Weekend. 2 nights was all that was available "BUT" 3 nights in a standard view studio was available at BWV so we took it. We have been very pleased with both locations.

Again "GO FOR IT" !!!! and have a great time.

02-22-2003, 04:08 PM
"GO FOR IT"!!!

You'll never know unless you call. Keep us posted.

02-22-2003, 04:39 PM
I just called this week for a Studio at BCV for April 5-7th. I was surprised and very happy!!

Doug Wolfe
02-22-2003, 06:14 PM
Call member services ASAP. They'll either give you a room or put you on a waiting list. The sooner you call, the higher you are on the list. I'll bet you get in with the weekday stay. Have fun! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth:

02-22-2003, 07:01 PM
I just extended our stay with MS last Tues. for 3 nts at VWL in a studio for March 30-May2. Didn't think we would get it but no problem. We already had our 11 month ressie for May3-9 at BWV our HOME. You never know until you try.
:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

02-22-2003, 07:22 PM
No harm in trying. The worst that can happen is BCV isn't available but one of the other resorts may be. Good luck from another BCV Owner from MA. Annmarie