PDA

View Full Version : BCV add-on with August use year?

todsue99
02-20-2003, 09:24 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if they still have an August use year for the BCV with Magical Beginnings available. I am trying to get the DW to add-on. I want to discuss it with her, but don't want to say anything if they are gone. Thanks for the help.

icydog
02-20-2003, 09:36 AM
According to my guide everything is available, all use years and number of points, for add ons.

todsue99
02-20-2003, 09:37 AM
Thanks, icy.

even1
02-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Hi all - Can you please tell me how much points cost at BCV? How about annual dues? Can anyone explain MB??? Any help will be appreciated. I have done the DVC tour but the details escape me after I'm away from "home" for a few months!!!! Thanks.

KathyR
02-20-2003, 11:16 PM
even1-

Points are currently $84/point.

Annual dues you can figure at roughly $4/point/year.

You can use MB to sell back your first years point allotment. The current MB offer is $10/point. You basically forfeit your first years points and receive a credit toward your purchase in exchange for those points :) So if you purchase 200 points you would receive a $2000 credit toward your purchase if you used MB. Of course, if you need those points for a reservation then selling them back would not be a good option, but if you are not returning until your next years points, it may make sense to sell them back.