PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Room Balconies

Turtlegirl
02-19-2003, 09:27 AM
Do any of the 3 onsite hotels have balconies in the rooms-or are there some room types that have balconies? Please answer as soon as you can-this will really impact where we want to stay. Thanks

JessicaR
02-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Hi Turtlegirl,

Of the three on-site hotels only Portofino offers rooms with a balcony or patio. They are limited as well.

Turtlegirl
02-19-2003, 10:48 AM
Thanks a lot for the info., JessicaR, as disappointing as it may be!

Turtlegirl
02-19-2003, 11:18 AM
One more question-do the windows open in any of the hotels?Thanks again!

JessicaR
02-19-2003, 11:41 AM
Oh just a thought, if you do stay at portofino you can request a room with a balcony or patio and it will be stated on your reservation. If you are staying at a slow time your chances are greater also.

I am unsure about the windows being able to open. My guess is that they do. Anyone know for sure?

PartyofSix
02-20-2003, 09:26 AM
DISSAPPOINTING as it maybe??????? Are you kidding.LOL Girl don't be dissappointed this is the most luxrious property on site! Which can be had with a little savy, at lower rates than HRH and sometime close to RPH rates! Girl take advantage of this. I was in the same boat I felt "forced" to choose PBH now i have never stayed anywhere else on property and just a note book 3 days if you can two is never enough at this property and we now stay at min. 4 if we can!