PDA

View Full Version : Does BCV studio have blow dryers?

DisneyPhD
02-17-2003, 01:55 PM
Hi, we are packing for our 1st DVC trip in 10 days. To save points we are staying Friday and Saturday at a Stuido room at BCV and then moving to a 1 bedroom for the rest of the week. I know the one bedroom has a blow dryer, but not sure about the studio and don't want to pack one unless we need it. When we stayed at YC in 2001 I know the normal hotel rooms had one then.

Any help?

BTW has many other people done the room switch and does it work smoothly? I am kinda hoping they "upgrade" us and let us stay in the one bedroom the trip, but don't see that happening. :D

Thanks, sunny FLA and WDW here we come.

Desperado
02-17-2003, 02:03 PM
I doubt you'll be upgraded. But the switch does work smoothly. Simply call guest services to pick up your bags before 11:00a and they will hold them until your new room is ready after 4:00p. Pretty smooth transition, you can just spend the time out at the parks, or at the pool. I cannot remember about the hairdryer, sorry. My recolection is yes, but I'm not sure enough to say it here.

RealMickey
02-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Yes, the BCV studio has a hair dryer. It is one of those mounted on the wall ones that are in most motels now.
:wave:

Deb & Bill
02-17-2003, 05:44 PM
If you are paying cash for the studio and points for the one-bedroom, you could possibly be upgraded on the cash reservation. If you are doing both on points, it probably won't happen.